Part Twenty-One

corpse
the doors unlocked
it's an imposter round
i wanna win

ghostbaby
will i just stick the bag by the door and txt u once i've put it in?

corpse
or come in?

ghostbaby
okay

corpse
see u soon baby

ghostbaby
ttys xx

As i pulled up to Corpses  building i payed my uber and went inside "Okay, 416" I mumbled pressing the button for the elevator. I got in and pressed "4" before sending corpse a text to let him know that i'm here. "Hello?" I sorta shout but no answer, i close the door and slip off my shoes and jacket. I hear a familiar laugh making me pick up the wipes and grabbing him a glass of water.

knock
knock

"Hewo" I smiled walking over to Corpse, he turned around and slid his headphones off "Hi" I handed him the wipes and the glass of water. "Thank you," He mumbled pulling the eyepatch off and wiping the makeup off "How are you?" I smiled at him and sat down beside his chair "Im okay" He nodded and ruffled my hair "fuck you, should i dye my hair?" i smoothed out my hair as corpse looked down "You want to?" i nodded and he smirked "Whatever floats your boat bubba," I glance over at his chat to see them freaking out that 1. I was there and 2. he called me bubba. "Good work dork," I stood up and walked out the room.

-1 hour later-

I was dosing off while sitting on corpses couch, my phone laying in my lap, when he walked out of the room he was streaming from "Baby?" He whispered sitting down, checking if i was awake to which i incoherently mumbled a yes "when do you go home?" He asked pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear "Uhm, the day after next," He chuckles a little bit "Thursday?" I nod sleepily. We sat there for a little bit, i was barely awake but i didn't want to sleep and miss his company. "C'mere," He mumbled wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me close. i snuggled closer to him and let his fingers run through my hair.

CORPSE'S POV (30 Minutes later)

Ghost looked so peaceful, but of course i have to ruin it. "Baby, I need to pee" Nothing. "bubba" nothing. Well fuck. I try to gently move her without her stirring but im a dumbass "Sorry," i mumbled not wanting to move any further " mhmm okay?" She mumbles and im pretty sure she was asking if i was okay but i have no clue. "I just need to pee bubba" She nods and rubs her eyes "I'll be back," she whimpered as i stood up "i'll be back," She frowns and looks at me with sad eyes.

GHOSTBABY'S POV

that man. had. the. A U D A C I T Y. to leave me. because. apparently peeing is. more important. dickhead. I grab my phone and open up twitter. (A/N ignore the time,, i have no life)

A few moments later corpse appears holding his phone stifling a laugh "Something funny?" I ask crossing my legs "a fucking richard head?" I nod "Polite way of me calling you a dickhead

A few moments later corpse appears holding his phone stifling a laugh "Something funny?" I ask crossing my legs "a fucking richard head?" I nod "Polite way of me calling you a dickhead." he lets out his special high pitched laugh. i love his laugh "Thanks bubba, you need to learn how to talk in your head better" I flip him off and bury my head in a pillow.