Part Thirty-Three

"Guys i think i'm gonna head off," Corpse says as we all finished our streams "Aww okay goodbye corpse!" Rae said along with the rest of us "Bye guys" he said leaving the voice call. "Are you staying on Ghost?" I groaned "I don't know, i've not eaten today" I say closing among us and changing the stream layout "MISS GHOSTBABY!! GO GET YO FOOD" I laugh at Jodie "I'm ordering i'm ordering," She laughs and says "good"

"Finna get me some fish n chip- No! Holy shit! THAT LOOKS SO SEXY" I scream looking through a menu "That i want it, and a fucking waffle. stop me, i dare you." I say pulling my mic right up to my mouth "you fucking won't" I order some other stuff and look over at chat "Get drunk, no i'm not doing that. I have a baby to look after" I remember aliyah who was currently sleeping, of course, but i need to wake her to feed her "Okay, umm talk amongst yourselves i'm going to make a bottle for the child and i'll be back"

"I'm back," I say sitting down with Aliyah in my arms "Hello ghost!" Rae says loudly while i move aliyah to be comfortable "Are we going to play something?" I ask giving Aliyah the bottle "We might play valorant, if you want to join us" she added "who would us be?" I asked her quizingly "Me, poki, jodie, thomas and you!" I thought for a minute "Okay let me get an account sorted out" I started making the account when aliyah was getting fussy "Hold on i need to go burp her and lay her down for a nap," I say lifting my headphones off to go do as i said.

"Hello im back! and i have a burger and a waffle" I kept making the account before sending my stuff to Rae "Wait why did you make a new one?" Ludwig asked "Just so that nothing was attached or traceable," I said changing my stream title and layout.

Corpse
Baby
i'm gonna join you guys
in like 15 minutes once i've eaten
okay?

Saoirse
yeh that's fine
i'll tell rae

corpse
👍🏻

saoirse
ew never do that again

corpse
👎🏼😼

Saoirse
"I'm a cat girl and i'll ruin my own life!"

corpse
drown

saoirse
tempting

corpse
shut up

"Crops it's gonna eat and he'll come on in 15" I said making sykkuno get excited "So now you don't have to eat?!" Rae asked offended "No this will be my last game" He said making me laugh a little "Thomas is shrimping for crops" I say with a mouth full of fries "Are you eating fries right now?" i chuckle "Lol," Rae laughs at me "WHY ARE YOU USING E-LANGUAGE IN FORMAL SPEAK?" Lud screams at me "IM AN E-GIRL ILL RUIN YOUR LIFE! Jk i'm not i'm actually so fucking soft," i laugh continuing to eat my burger.

ok hi hello

first off read this really sweet comment from my last chapter:

"I dont relly have a question but I just wnted to say that I love your writing and I relly appreciate you taking the time to write them even when u might not feel like writing because I know how hard it can be to stay consistent. Really, also on the last post you write something about being clean for 2 month? While I might not know wht it was about I have an idea and honestly I just wnted to say congratz and I believe in you<333"

Thank you so much for the sweet comments and support, i really, truly appreciate them so so so much!

You guys are the reason i keep pushing through, not only to keep writing, but to keep going in general. SO for that i thank you, I wouldnt be waking up each morning smiling when i see multiple notifications of "---- voted for part ---- of GhostBaby" if it werent for you!

you're the best

i know times are tough and its easy to want to give up, trust me i know, but if we stick together, keep pushing through, we will make it out of this.

I believe in you, you're strong and amazing. My door (AKA DMs) is always open, feel free to message me if nessecary, wether for advice, help or just a chat i love talking and especially i love talking to you guys.

Again, thank you, I love you.

- Sophie <3