Part Sixteen

"corpse," I whisperd into my mic as my mouth is right up against it "whattup baby?" he says and i can hear him smirking through my headset. "I- uh- umh, that- w- i" he giggled "took your breath away...baby?" I chuckle and send him a message

GhostBaby
You better shut up
you're lucky i don't have facecam

corpse
blushing
...
...
...
baby?

Ghostbaby
shut the fuck up

corpse
make me

ghostbaby
watch me

"Ghost are you alive?" I hear Seán ask before i realised the code was in the chat. "I uh- yeah sorry," i put the code in as i run my fingers through my hair. "goddamn men," I mumble muting and watching for the 'CREWMATE' screen to pop up but instead it was 'IMPOSTER' "I cant be bothered right now," I glance over at chat and see a message from my mod "ghost you don't sound okay, if you need to leave im sure everyone will understand. don't overdo yourself please, we all love you and need you to be happy. please just, do what's right." I smiled and let a tear roll down my cheek "Becca you got me cryin in the club," I continued to play, killing and accusing others.

'DEFEAT' i heard the rest of the call groan "Of course it was ghost husband," Poki moaned "I don't like that nickname," I whispered "Are you okay baby?" Rae asked and i let out a "yes" quietly, trying to not let my voice crack, and failing. "Ghost," Seán sighed and i nodded "I know i know, i need to take a break." he chuckled "Why are my chat telling you were quote 'cryin in the club'?" I laughed and said "frig you seán mcloghlin. this is a christian minecraft server,"

~Time skip~ brought to you by gillette: the best a man can get.

"I'm shattered, it's been like 3 hours so it's time for my nap," I yawned closing down among us and saying goodbye to everyone on discord. "Ok well thanks for watching everyone, i promise im alright so, becca, you can stop worrying about me now. Im going to go but hopefully i'll see you all tomorrow. Have a good day/night, drink water and eat. you deserve it. i love you all goodbye!" I signed off ending my stream and pushing the lever on my chair to lean it back.

"Okay, i need to get some sleep," I mumbled standing up and popping all the bones in my body. "Gonna take a nap?" I jump out of my skin, holding my chest feeling my heart pounding. "Jesus, scared the shit out of me. yeah- uh unless you want me to sit with you or what ever." i rambled pinching my nose "No, go take a nap i'll wake you up if i need you," I smiled at him and walked into my bedroom seeing ivy curled up at the end of my bed. Oh how i missed that sight.

AUTHORS NOTE/ TW maybe

Hey y'all, i ain't great rn
possibility of my relapsing into my slight ED and also relapsing on the S/H front : 250%
but i'm trying my hardest
i'll try to post but if i'm inconsistent then i'm sorry
i do with i could put out 3 chapters per day but that's not always conventional
i hope you understand
i love you

-S ❤️