Part Twenty-Five

"Corpse?" The small girl chirps as she twirls the ring on my finger "Yeah?" I sigh tiredly "Why do you- Why did you come to see me?" I furrow my brows "Why wouldn't I?" She shakes her head and winced, grabbing her stomach and curling up against me. I place my hand on her stomach "Did you take some pills?" She nodded "this morning when you texted me at 6am" I picked up my phone "It's only half past nine. Can you take them again?" She sighed "Yeah. I didn't take any this morning. The doctors gave my stronger ones but i'm too scared to- Oh fuck, too scared to take them" I shook my head and stood up resulting in her letting out a small whimper "Hey, in coming back. Where are they?" Her eyes soften "kitchen counter" I nod and walk into the kitchen to grab them.

GHOSTBABY/SAOIRSE'S POV

"take" Corpse handed me a pill and a glass of water "Only side affect is drowsiness, you'll be okay." I rolled my eyes but appreciated the efforts. I swallow the pill but close my eyes, i'm not the best with pills. Usually choking on them and almost - or actually throwing up. "Corpse, can you-," I sigh not wanting it to sound weird "Can you out your hand back on my stomach?" He smiles softly and gets back into the bed beside me, placing his hand gently on my stomach and softly rubbing it with his thumb. "Very comforting," I mumble laying my head on his chest.

TIME SKIP 
brought to you by ✨Corpses handwriting✨

"Good morning" Corpse mumbles still gently rubbing my stomach. My brow furrows and he chuckles "It's not actually morning, it is like 2pm? i don't know" I shut my eyes and get closer to him. "You're not gonna be able to get any closer. do you want another painkiller?" I nod and roll onto my stomach with my face in the sheet. "You're gonna need to breathe baby" Corpse stands up and walks out of the room. me being a child - even though i'm 21 - I followed him. Like a puppy or a shadow or something that follows someone.

"Here you go," I take the pill and water from his hands and manage to take the pill without throwing up. "Why did i have to be the one to get ill?" I mumble walking into my utility room to grab my sheets. "Make a stack, PepeLaugh, got all of these bitches mad" I sing to myself as i struggle with the fitted sheet. I keep mumbling the song, still struggling, when i hear corpse at the door "Are you singing my song?" I nod "Seán sent me it 2 days ago and i was hyper focused on it and i learnt all of the lyrics but i like white tee more. it's my vibe." i sigh realising i was rambling on.

"Who's that?" Corpse points to the TV currently playing the crown. I glare at him "Princess Diana" He nods and goes back to petting Ivy. "She's treated so badly." I whisper shaking my head at the TV. I keep watching until i feel my phone vibrate.

Corpse Husband
@Corpse_Husband

Just so you know GhostBaby_official is engrossed by the crown right now. Never have i ever wanted to sleep more in my life. 🥱

|
UserA
@UserA
Oh so he woke up today and chose violence

|
Jacksepticeye
@Jacksepticeye
"We are gathered here today to celebrate the life of a much loved, deep daddy"
|
GhostBaby
@GhostBaby_official
Seán i- no, god no don't say that

|
GhostBaby
@GhostBaby_official
Oh so you want me to Bap Bap renegade you to andromeda?
|
Corpse Husband
@Corpse_Husband
"She's treated so badly"
|
GhostBaby
@GhostBaby_official
Corpse is the imposter.

"Frick you." I mumble throwing a pillow at him "That's a hate crime," I shake my head and return my attention to the TV. "Bap bap renegade Richard Head"  I hear corpse saying and then laughing. I look over to see him recording a video with his phone pressed into the pillow, meaning they could only hear him and not see anything. "Shut the fuck up" i groan rubbing my eyes "Oh my goodness, did Saoirse just cuss at Me?!" I look over at him confused and he slaps a hand over his mouth dramatically. I shook my head and stood up popping my bones in the process.

"Saoirpse? No, that's not a ship name," I spin around in my chair to see corpse on the beanbag thinking "Corse is quite good" (pronounced corsh) i lean my head on my palm and continue editing my "Among us 2735IQ Highlights reel" "Big brain, Look the Cor from my name and the se from your," I shook my head laughing at the childish man behind me. "You worry me Corpse," I say before hearing a dramatic gasp "Offended" I pop my tongue and lean back in my chair. "Shinigami told me kill em i said let me grab my death note" i tap the side of my chair murmuring the rest of the words to myself.

TIME SKIP (brought to you by me stressing over this chapter and trying to make it long because it's NYE and y'all are amazing for getting me to 19k reads and ily all so much thank you)

"Hello all of my lovely friends," i say as i turn on my stream. I had convinced corpse to let me stream because i was feeling better after my painkillers and multiple heat packs. "How are you? I'm okay, a little sore from cramps but i've had some meds, rest and i've got my head pad on just now." I reply to a few more questions rolling through the chat before clapping my hands together "right! We are playing the sims 4 because it's a chill game and i can do what i want to. i'm an adult" i open up the game but notice i have a discord message.

ValkyRae
I'm watching your stream
is corpse with you?
i saw his tweets.
anyway i'll stop annoying you now bc you're streaming

Ghostbaby's
yes
thank you doll Xx

"Okay New household. Let's make some of my friends" I say before trying to make Seán, Rae, Imane, felix, sykkuno and more of the people i know - some that i don't - even though a lot of them looked like crap, i had a lot of fun. That's all that matters.

——————————————
I need sleep
it's like 7:30pm (basically my bed time)
i'm still not ready
even though i'm just sitting in the living room with my parents.
i want to look good
it's NYE

Happy new year when it comes or if it's already come to you!!

Thank you for all the reads, it's been a month. ITS INSANE. i love you

here's some snapchat's i sent to my friend about this crazy moment.

ignore the towel on my head and my eyebrows

ignore the towel on my head and my eyebrows. we don't talk about it.

everyone saying "you're so pretty" or "you're gorgeous" is really questioning that now.

anyway. happy new year. ily. Stay fresh all you cool cats and kittens