Part Eighteen

"Hey baby!" My tattoo artist, Ari, shouted as we walked in "Shes quite loud," I whispered to corpse and walked over to Ari. "Hey, who's this?" I shook my head "No one that concerns you Ari." She laughs and i pull out my phone to show her the tattoo. "sick," She out the stencil in and started inking. "Does it hurt?" Corpse asked looking over "No, and stop looking." We looked over to Aris mouth open "You're gonna catch flies hun," She shut her mouth and kept tattooing me.

"All, done!" I sat up to look at it "I love!" I turned round to show corpse "that's sick" He smiled at me and i ran over to get it wrapped "Oo take a picture before i wrap it," I pulled out my phone and asked her to take the picture.

GhostBaby

new ink who dis'? @ AriAndTheInkMachine

new ink who dis'?
@ AriAndTheInkMachine

Comments

Jacksepticeye: very cool
> ghostbaby: very cool

Corpse_Husband: :)
>Ghostbaby: technically :) :)
>Corpse_Husband: hm

Valkyrae: yes
>GhostBaby: Sí
>Valkyrae: olé

Pokimane: oui
>GhostBaby: i don't speak pokimane
>Pokimane: I'll teach you how to speak pokimane

Pewdiepie: you still suck
>GhostBaby: bxtch
>Pewdiepie: Rxde

Corpse_husband:  :) :)
>GhostBaby: h*ld my h*nd
>Corpse_husband: H*g me
>Ghostbaby: too far sir
>Corpse_Husband: sorry ma'am
>GhostBaby: MA'AM?! Im young, too young to be called ma'am
>Corpse_Husband: im gonna call you ma'am until you h*g me.

——————————————————-

"Shut the fuck up," I say to corpse as we got in the car "What?! now you've got 8 eyes," I look over at him confused "One two, on your face. three four, five six, on your arm and seven eight. Right there," He points to the glasses resting on my head "Bully," I mumble putting the address into my GPS. "maybe, but im cute" I laugh "that's debatable,"