part forty-one

"I want to build a house" i crouched punching seán until he punched me back. "Fucking make a house then cunt" I giggled and ran away to begin building my house. "GHOST WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO?" Sean screamed at me "fuck knows 'm building" I yawned, placing more stone bricks as i watch my small home finally form.

"Ghostbaby seems as though she doesn't want to do streaming anymore, No no no, i do i do i want to stream. The thing is right in this current moment i'm hungover and actually fucking ill so that's why I'm so unenthusiastic. nothing else don't worry" i took a sip of my water before continuing what I was doing. "Hey ghost what are you doing tonight?" Gab asked me as her minecraft character bounded over to me "Uhhh cleaning? maybe, why?" She hummed "Oh just wondering if you wanted to have a girlies night?" I smiled and agreed before giving her a short tour of my lil home.

"What's happening in your love life?" Gab asked me over the discord call "Uh nothing" She shook her head "bullshit no way there's nothing, what about that little spark between you and corpse huh?" she raised her eyebrow with a smirk making me roll my eyes "nothing but friends bestie" She groaned "You're so boring" I snickered at the childishness. I take a deep breath "I like corpse but i'm scared" she tilts her head in confusion "continue" i rubbed my face, sighing not long before continuing, "Like, we have flirty conversations i guess and he calls me pet names but also i feel like its just friendliness? i dunno i- I really want to be with him all the time, like most nights he'll call me or text me until i fall asleep but i feel like shit that i cant do that for him. We live so close too yet it feels long distance. I can go see him whenever possible no one is stopping me, except from myself" I saw her smile a little as i rambled on "Why are you stopping yourself? fear, worry? scared he doesnt like you the same?" i nodded to all of her questions "i just wanna be loved. thats all i want. love. not love the way that seán says he loves me. love, romance, intimacy. real love" she nodded and softened her eyes "you'll find that love, lord i think you already did. he really car-," "is that ghost?" seáns loud accent boomed into my ears making me jump, evelyn nodded and sean walked into frame "hi saoirse" he calmly said, taking one of the earbuds "hello seán, whats up?" i furrowed my eyebrows "i have a question for you.." he stated, making the anxiety within me  rise.

what if we pretend i wasnt inactive for ages?