Part Five

"Ghost!" I hear Rae practically scream as i joined the call "hey," i snap back "someone's in a pissy mood," felix mumbled under his breath "Well if someone hadn't been rude to me this morning i wouldn't be pissed off." I heard Corpse whisper "i'm sorry, i was scared" i checked to see if he was steaming, nope. "fuck, uhm- did you guys hear what i said?" He freaked out realising, did he mean to mute? everyone said no but i stayed silent as i watched the "typing..." thing sit at the bottom of me screen.

corpse_husband
I'm sorry
i was scared
no that sounds wrong!
i was worried
i've not got much sleep
i'm an anxious mess

GhostBaby
We can talk later
i'm only staying on for a few games anyway
then retreating back to bed
seen

"let's get on with this," i mumbled watching 'CREWMATE' pop up on my screen. i ran off to O2 avoiding the chance of a stack kill when everyone went to admin. 'EMERGENCY MEETING' I rolled my eyes before unmuting "Ghost is sus, she left and went to O2. so did lily." felix said trying to rile me up "Lily's alive dipshit," i say annoyed "i say we speedrun and get her out" Corpse said, i could actually hear the smirk on his face, everyone's "i voted" barges came up beside them and low and behold. Everyone voted me, beside Lily, who voted felix.

for the rest of the game i sat there staring behind my screen at the wall as it became fuzzy, i got super lightheaded so i stood up but as i did i felt as if i was about to pass out. "seán," i whispered before pressing my shortcut to unmute. "Seán, I fee-" was all i managed before passing out causing a loud noise of me falling on my floor, hitting my desk and chair on the way down, hitting my head off of something. Pain. noise.

3rd person POV

As the girl lay the unconscious on the floor the call became louder and louder with people not knowing what to do. "no one lives near her and i don't have a neighbours name!" Seán shouted as Evelyn came in the room "Can i call an ambulance?" He muttered as his girlfriend pulled him into a hug "send someone in cali her address and ask them to do it" she said hugging her irish boyfriend who was currently having a panic attack. "Corpse, call an ambulance i'll send you her address and tell them that her name is the name i send you. It's not her name but it's her code name." he said and the SoCal (Southern californian?) Boy nodded before receiving the information and calling 911.

CORPSE POV

"911 what's your emergency?" The caller asked as he called "My friend is passed out but no one is near her, her name is Luna Mcloghlin she lives in san francisco" he frantically said passing on information "there's an ambulance 2 minutes from her apartment, may i ask how you know of the incident?" I took a deep breath "me and my friends are you tubers and we were live-streaming. long story short she tried to call out to a friend she's closest to and then we heard clattering and her hitting the floor" I said and the caller asked "do you know where she would be?" I thought and thought before saying "Upstairs, the third door on the right, there should be a purple ribbon thing with a bell on the end hanging on the handle," the caller thanked me and said that the ambulance are heading up to her apartment now. i hung up and left the call, grabbing my phone, jacket and car keys before running out of the house and starting my drive to San Francisco.

The Calls POV

After corpse left we were all confused until felix read out a message "Hey corpse messaged me 'hey man sorry for leaving, i'm driving to san fran now so she won't be alone in the hospital. can you ask if anyone wants picked up from LA?' Anyone?" he asked and everyone was silent until Rae spoke up "me, i'll see her" felix nodded and replied to corpse before being reminded that he'd be like 4 hours to get there still. "i know, but i care too much to leave her alone." It didn't even hit them, she's no family here. no one knows what she looks like. no one knows her name. everyone thinks it's GhostBaby or Luna. But in reality...

ME TIME

Sorry for the cliffhanger
eventful
do we agree
what's GhostBaby's name?
leave a guess in the comments
it's an irish name
if that narrows it down, at all
anyway
i love you

bye