Part Nineteen

"Well, i want to see Imane. Comin?" I put my keys in my pocket and picked up my mask so i don't reveal my face to the rest of OTV. "huh? oh yeah," I chuckled and closed the door "You're so short" corpse said putting his arm on my head like i was an armrest. "shush," I pushed his chest to push him away and ring the doorbell. "Hello?" Lily said confused as she studied my small person "GhostBaby," I said pointing to my hoodie with my name embroidered on the front "Oh my goodness hello!" She pulled my in for a hug "Come in, come in"

We walked in to a pretty quiet house "Give me a minute," She quickly went upstairs. after a few minutes doors were opening and voices could be heard "Corpse, you okay?" I whispered but he didn't reply "Bubba," I put my hand on his back "are you alright? anxious?" He nodded and i gave him a small side hug "Just like, pinch me when you want to leave. okay?" He nodded as we saw everyone coming down.

"Baby!!!!" i heard as someone ran towards me "Hi Imane, careful!" I shouted as she wrapped her arms around me "Poki, she got a new tattoo" Corpse mumbled looking over at us, i poked his side "Look, it's kuno. go speak to him." I whispered pointing over to the boy "is he okay?" Poki asked as we joined the rest of the group "anxious, much like me. but i took my meds this mor-," I stopped myself before walking over to corpse and removing him for his conversation "Hey!" I pulled my mask off and gave him a look. "Did you take your meds this morning?" He thought for a minute "ye- yes but i, i uhm- might have forgot one," I looked at him and put my hand on his arm "Okay, don't stress. just try to remember from now on." He nodded and went back to whoever he was talking to.

After about 15 minutes of talking to the girls and a few "you're much shorter than i thought you were gonna be," 's from the girls. Yvonne had an idea "Why don't you get the among us crew for a party?" I furrowed my brow and sighed "you guys could but i don't think i'd be able to," I messed about with the strings of my hoodie "we will figure it out hunny," Poki said sympathetically

THANKS FOR 5K

YOURE PRETTY LIT

ILY XOXO

also i've fallen back in love with All time low and tøp