Part Fifteen

I wave as Corpse dragged the blanket behind him, going to watch something downstairs. "Ok y'all, I'm bored of among us! Can we make it into a drinking game?" I heard giggling before sean answered, "Are you Irish?" I contemplated opening up "Yerp, mum and dad are Irish but I was raised in Glasgow." I clicked onto google to quickly pull up google maps. "Okay, Y'all geography lesson and history lesson! This," I circled around SF "Is where I live at the moment," I moved over to Ireland "Welcome to my birthplace! This is county- where is it? Ah! this is County Westmeath and this is Ballymore, I lived here until I was two and then I moved over to Glasgow!" I said shifting in my chair "Cool, that's near where i was born," Sean said clicking some things I hummed a cool and took a sip from my water.

"im going to grab a drink," i pulled off my heafset and went down stairs to my kitchen, slipping slighty due to my fluffy socks. "hi," I heard corpse chirp at the door as i grabbed a glass "Hello, im just treating myself" i grabbed the coca cola from the fridge and poured them into the glass "Im engrossed in the crown," Corpse rubbed his eyes and i smiled over at him taking a sip of my drink "im glad you like it, did you make your own profile?" he nodded and said "even though i have my own netflix" i ruffled his hair and started walking upstairs "feel free to come up and join my stream," he nodded and lay back down on the couch. "Hey y'all I'm back!" I put my headset to hear an argument between sean and another irish. 

"Who the fucks that?" I said sounding quite irish "Nogla," lily said as i looked over to the discord "Oh yeah, felix, charlie and dream are gone so nogla is here" Poki added onto the statement before i heard my name being screamed "What the fuck do you want sean?!" i took a sip from my  beverage "Do we count limerick as an irish?" I though for a moment "No, my dads from limerick but he grew up in northern so no. also limerick sucks! i went there for my eighteenth and the clubs and pubs were crap! you wouldnt be long gettin the flu or somethin!" I heard the call ereupt from laughter "I'm quite offended," Nogla said through chocked laughs "Well, the accents in limerick and cork are lovely!" 

-time skip-

after a round with only 7 people a couple more joined so i muted discord and started talking to my stream "Okay guys, so i am currently playing with... Nogla, jacksepticeye, James Charles, crankgameplays, lilypichu, pokimane and just joined us we have Valkyrae and Gabsmolders AKA Evelyn." I unmute to speak to the group before saying "If you give me two minutes then i might be able to get corpsie on," Most people hummed an okay as i grabbed my laptop off my bed and went downstairs. "Corpse, do you want to play with us? you dont have to stream" He lookd over at me and nodded shifting his position on the couch so i passed him my laptop and put the password in for him "Among us is downloaded on there just makesure to change your name and the way your character looks before joining the game!" I shout running back upstairs and sitting down again "Mr Husband will be here ASAP." I whispered into my mic and the call erupted with celebrations.