Part seven

As I sunk into the hug I heard the door open and click closed, "Imane stepped out," He whispered running a hand through my hair. "I'm so sorry," I managed to choke out without sobbing "Don't be, you just scared us all a little bit." I smiled at him as I pulled away "You have pretty eyes," I said moving a curly strand of hair away from his face "You have a pretty face," I smile and blush lightly as I watch him sit down in the chair beside my bed. After about 5 minutes Poki comes back in with a doctor "We want to run some blood tests to figure out why this happened, it could just be dehydration which is why the nurse will also give you IV fluids," I smiled sleepily at her as she closed the door "Take a nap if you want baby, we'll be here when you wake up," I smile at Poki as I rest my head on the pillow to try and sleep. 

"Did you call sean and tell him I'm okay?" I asked for the third time "I already told you yes," Poki chuckled at me walking towards my bed to move hair out of my face "Hi I'm Anya, I'll take your bloodwork and give you the IV," I smiled at her and nodded rolling up my sleeve for her to take blood, "I see you know what to do, Not your first rodeo?" I chuckle slightly "Sadly not, I've been getting bloodwork done every, gosh 6 months? For the past 10 years" The nurse smiled happily at me as she put another vial thing to collect the blood on. "Like a pro," she said rubbing my hand (after she stuck a band aid on my arm) to get a vein to put the IV in. "There we go, that's you set, just press the call button if you need us," I smiled at her before pulling my sleeve down and resting my hands, clasped, on my stomach "Come closer corpsie," I mumbled holding my hand out to him "She's whipped," I heard Poki mutter "I beg your pardon?" She laughs at me and flips me off "cheeky wee midden," I mumble holding Corpse's hand tighter. "If anything I'm whipped," I heard Corpse whisper "Hm?" I asked, he shook his head "I must've misheard you," I lay my head down again and fall into a sleep.

well that was shit and short

sorry baes

lots of love

N E WAY

wash ur hands you detty pig

and wear a mask 

xoxo, gossip girl

GhostBaby | C. Husband x OCOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara