Part Thirteen

Idk how to like get her real name in there cos i don't just wanna be like "I tHiNk YoU sHoUlD kNoW mY rEaL nAmE" because that's shit. anyway i hope you liked the last chapter, idk if you did yet bc it's still not been posted when i'm writing this NEWAY i also wrote that when i was supposed to be doing maths but i got angry at it because i don't understand indices.

"Go and sit on the couch, i don't know how to help but i'm going to try" i ushered him into the living room "That box, ottoman? idk what it's called, there's  blankets in there" He nodded and smiled at me before sitting on the corner seat of the couch with his legs up. I ran upstairs and grabbed my hot water bottle from my bedroom, filled it up and walked back in the living room. "This might help," I pass him the bottle and go back into the kitchen grabbing a glass of water and some crackers.

"Not the most exciting, but you need to try and eat something bland. It might get rid of the nausea" I say beside him on the couch and turned the tv on putting the crown on "i've not seen this," Corpse mumbled, lying down and lying his head on my lap. I blushed and started running my hand through the curls. "thank you,"  he mumbled sleepily, "Go to sleep if you want," I'm Simmpppinnnnggggggggg

-2 hours later-

"Can I go to sleep, like go to bed?" Corpse mumbled as i tan my hand through his hair "Of course, you didn't have to ask" He stood up with the blanket wrapped around him and the hot water bottle on his stomach. I reached up to feel the temperature and it was basically cold now. "Gimme,"I took the water bottle off of him and was followed into the kitchen by the dead, looking, man. I started to pour the water in the bottle when i heard a fast pace walking to the downstairs bathroom and then retching noises for the bathroom.

I sighed and put the stuff down quickly walking to the bathroom to rub Corpses back "You ok bubs?" He shook his head and buried it in his very shaky hands. I helped him up and led him to the bedroom. "Sit down," I told him before sitting beside him and lying my head on his shoulder. "I feel like shit. I don't want to feel like this anymore. I- I just want to be better," His voice cracked as a few tears escaped "My arms still feel all weird and numb but i have to wait another 2 weeks for my brace thing to get here, bills upon bills upon bills, i'm stressed baby. Really- really stressed" he completely broke down but wrapped his arms around me and placed a small kiss on my head. I know i blushed like crazy but it quickly subsided when i remembered how corpse was feeling.

I felt my phone buzz beside me.

Jacksepticeye
wanna come back on? xQc gone

GhostBaby
can i be honest?

jacksepticeye
yeah ofc

GhostBaby
Corpse has been staying with me for the past like two days and he feels really shitty and low today

jacksepticeye
if you wanna spend time with him and keep him sane then do that
He is more important and his mental health is more important than among us

GhostBaby
he said that he will come with me into my recording room but just stay silent
We will be a few minutes
love you ❤️❤️