Where's The Car!?

Shane's P.O.V. (didn't expect that did you?)

It kinda of surprised me when she started to soften up. She didn't act like she hated me anymore.  Gosh I think I'm falling back in love. Is that bad? Maybe I don't know.

"Okay you can look now." Lauren said. I turned around, she had changed into jeans and a loose T-shirt

Gosh she looked so hot. She looked like she did when we used to date. Good memories. I walked over to the couch and sat down. Lauren then walked over and sat down next to me.

"Is it okay if I lean on you?" She asked. Nah go ahead I don't mind. I thought.

"Yeah sure." I replied not wanting to sound too eager. So she layed her head on my lap and kicked her feet up on the couch. I think she meant lay on me... I thought. It didn't bother me much though. I could deal with it.

I sat there for probably an hour just thinking about the day she broke up with me.

It was the last time we'd been at this lake together.  She started crying and I asked her what was wrong. She only looked at me and cried more. I got that it was something about me and when I finally got her to calm down she took a deep breath and looked at me,

"I... I'm... br-" she started crying again. "Breaking up with you." Tears tumbled down her cheeks falling into her lap and splashing into pieces.  Then her parents car pulled up and she hopped off the hood of my car and ran to the car crying.  It was the worst day of my life so far. And when she came to kill me, gosh my heart which still was not fully repaired quickly broke apart and shattered to pieces.  But when she didn't kill me and actually saved me it snapped back together and did fifty backflips. And now? I was just trying not to die from excitement.  I knew she wasn't going to kill me. Finally I started to get tired so I carefully turned my body and moved my legs onto the couch and then layed her back down so now she was laying beside me so I held onto her so she didnt fall off and I fell asleep.

&*& Magical Time Skip &*&

I woke up and she was still laying there beside me I checked my watch that I never take off for... reasons. It was 9 A.M. well guess I still had time to sleep then. I closed my eyes but before I could fall back to sleep she started to talk.

"Hey get up." She said.

"Are we leaving?" I asked.

"Yeah. But uh... I can't really move. Your arm's ontop of me." She replied.

"Oh... sorry." I moved my arm and she got up.

"Thanks." She said. I looked at her. Oh gosh. She had been crying. She noticed I was giving her a puzzled look and she quickly wiped away her tears while spinning on her heal and walking over to her bag.

"Why were you crying?" I asked.

"It was nothing." She quickly said.

"Lauren, it's okay. Tell me what's wrong." I said in a soft calming tone.

"Nothing's wrong. I just... um... di-did you write this?" She asked pulling out a little thin sheet of paper. I saw what it was and looked down at my watch.

"W- where did you get that?" I asked while pushing a button on my watch that opened the bottom of it.

"From your watch... sorry it's just, I was gonna take off your watch because it was kinda annoying... and, I hit that button... Shane, did you write this?" She asked her eyes were shining and they looked so happy and hopeful.

"I... uh..." I turned my head and looked at the ground my face was starting to go red. "Yeah you think I'm an idiot now right?"

"Shane,  when did you write this?" She asked.

"When you broke up with me. It's stupid that I-"

"Shane look at me." She said.  I looked up at her. She looked... happy she gave me a soft smile and walked over. "Don't be sorry. It's adorable." She said softly. She grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to her, pulled my arms around her waist and wrapped her arms softly around my neck she pulled me closer and kissed me. After about thirty seconds she pulled back and softly said.

"I missed you hot-shot." And she kissed me again and stepped back. I moved my arms away and she walked over to her bag and pulled out her socks and shoes.

"So..." I began, "does this mean we're back together?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah. We're back together." She replied happily. My smile widened and she laughed. She slipped on her socks and shoes and walked back over to me.

"I think you might want your shoes hot-shot." She said looking down at my feet.

"I think I do too." I said laughing. I found my shoes by the couch and put them on.

"There you go. Okay lets go. I wanna check on the car and then... I guess we can walk two hours to find gas?" Lauren said.

"Yeah, I guess." I said through a sigh. She turned around and I came up behind her and lifted her up bridal style.

"Hey! Put me down!" She said through laughs.

"Aw but that's not fun." I said while putting her back down. And smiling at her. She smiled back and gave me a quick peck on the lips and opened the door and walked out.

"Plus I bet you'd fall with that broken ankle." She reminded me. My eyes widened I forgot about it. True it'd been hurting but... I didn't acknowledge it.

$/$ 20 Minutes Later $/$

When we made it to the area where the car had been it was gone. Laurens eyes widened.

"Where's my car?" She said her voice shaking with anger.

"I-I don't know." I replied my eyes wide as I looked around. Lauren cursed and looked around.

We looked around for the car for about an hour before we heard a car driving down the path up ahead. Lauren's eyes got wide and she ran over and hid behind a tree dragging me with her.

I looked around the corner. There was a woman with blond wavy hair with black highlights and jeans and a white T-shirt with brown heals. She pulled a bow and a quiver out of Lauren's  Bentley and looked around.

"I wonder where Lauren is."

"Skylar?" Lauren said comming out from behind the tree. The woman turned her head and her emrald green eyes sparkled and she smiled.

"Hey Lauren!" She replied happily. "I saw your car, looked around for hours and then broke into it, found out it was empty, refilled it and drove around looking for you. I finally decided to come back and here you are!"

"Yeah, Shane you can come out. This is my best friend Skylar. She can speak 12 different languages and... she's an assassin too."

"Hi." I said.

"Salve." She replied. I gave her a confused look and she laughed.

"It means hello in latin. Lauren who's this?" Skylar asked. Lauren smiled at me and grabbed my hand pulling me closer to her.

"My old/new boyfriend." She replied.

Okay guys that's the end of that chapter! I hope you liked it! Honestly I loved writing it. So, shout out to my friend MissLolz100! She's writing an awesome book called Third Time's a Charm. Go check It out I'm sure you'll love it. So lets go for... two votes and... four nice comments? Okay that's possible I know I have two readers. So okay thats it. Give me ideas and I'll try to fit them in somewhere in my book! Also let me know if you're writing a book you want me read! I'd be happy to read It! :) if you want me to add a character send me a message telling me about that character and I'll probably add him/her in somewhere ;) okay that's it so bye!