A Bloody Mess

Chloe's POV (as you could've guessed by the name :P)

We quietly ran up the stairs I stayed ahead and broke the necks of all the men in our way. At one point a little boy was running by when he saw us he paused so I gave him a dollar to run away and not tell anyone we were here. He grabbed the dollar and ran off as fast as he could. I lightly laughed. At least you didn't kill this kid. Ugh that was once. The voice in my head has never let me live that down. The poor innocent child didn't even do anything and you just chopped off his head! I rolled my eyes. Scared the crap out of the poor kid's sister. She ran off screaming! I mean I know you hate kids but that was pretty cruel. I rolled my eyes again and snuck up on a man with his back turned. I swiftly put my hands on either side of his head and twisted, there was a horrifying crack and he slumped to the ground.

"That's like what? Twelve so far?" Skylar whispered by my ear. I almost jumped I didn't know she was there.

"Um.. yeah I think." I replied half minded. No I've been keeping track it was fifteen tell your friend that. I ignored the voice and put my hand up signalling for Skylar and Mike to pause. We had made it to the door but it was quiet... as if they expected something to happen.

"Right, well I think they know we're here so I guess we lost the element of surprise prepare yourselves for a rough fight." I spoke up not bothering to whisper. I kicked open the door holding up my guns.

"Who's ready to die!?" I yelled as all heads turned to me every single one of them holding up some sort of weapon.

"Well this is a few more than I was expecting." Skylar said a little mystified. A man in the back chuckled.

"Kill Chloe and the man. I have someone who wants the one with the bow." His rough voice rumbled. He slowly stood up from his chair and I saw a man in a black, blood-stained suit. He was buff and tall holding two machetes.

"Wound them. But I want to be the one to kill Chloe." Slowly he pushed away the desk infront of him and he advanced spinning his machetes in his hands. Ha you're so dead. The voice laughed. Yeah you better kill this guy before Tanith Low comes back. Ugh no I'm not Tanith anymore I'm Chloe the temperamental son of a gun nobody wants to bloody fight. Well at least nobody wanted to fight until now.

I put on a mischievous smile. And holstered one of my guns so I could unsheathe my sword.

"I like your shoes." I said running at him and taking a swipe at his chest. He blocked my first swing and took a jab at my stomach I kicked his arm before his machete made it to my stomach and it clattered to the ground. He was stunned by the kick and stepped back.

Meanwhile, I saw someone in the corner of my eye bolting at me and I shot him in the head his body was pushed back by the force and he toppled to the ground. I kept my eyes on the leader the whole time the smile on my face grew when I saw the troubled look on his face.

"Something wrong hon?" I said trying my best for a southern accent.

"That was my second in command you bloody freak." He said trying his best for a British accent.

"Hey... guys, this isn't drama class can you just kill him real quick and help me out here Chloe?" Mike said struggling to fend off five people at a time. He kicked a man in the chest and swung his sword at another while shooting one man in the chest. Three down for him.

I heard a yelp on the other side of the room and I heard someone fall to the ground. I glanced over and saw a few people dragging a body to the other side of the room.

"Skylar!" I yelled. The leader let out a soft laugh.

"One down two to go." His smile grew and he stepped towards me I was in so much shock that I'd forgotten how to fight. Can you bloody let me fight so you can get over your bloody shock "Chloe". The voice grew louder in my head. I snapped back to reality. No Tanith is not comming back. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Well this fight just got more bloody for you." I shot the three men that had taken down Skylar. Two in the head, one in the chest. They fell to the ground and I lowered my gun. There were about fifteen men left everytime Mike took one down another stepped in. I shot five of the men surrounding him and turned my full attention back to the leader.

"You ready to die baby?" I asked in a sweet voice.

Hey guys hope you liked that! It had less action than I planned but hey I didn't want to load all of it on you. Okay quick announcement, I might make another chapter for this but
the rest of this book is on hold until I finish Mr Cher :/ sorry guys but something happend in that book that HAS to happen before I continue this book. (Really sorry about that but sadly it had to happen.) Okay well don't hate me for that. But either way go check out MissLolz100, BYtheLEGENDARY123, and 8tracks ^.^ I love all of them (don't think of that in a wrong way please I don't mean like LOVE love but love as in their awesome people) okay well bye my lovlies go check out Mr. Cher!
-Jackie ♡♥♡