Only 100,000!?

"We're so dead." Skylar noted as she gaped at all the guns aimed at us.

"Think on the bright side-" Mike attempted to say.

"This isn't a fairytale Mike, there isn't a bright side." I cut him off.

"And my sister turned into a downer." Mike said.

"Wait, YOUR WHAT!?" I asked in awe.

"Crap." Mike said.

"Wht didn't you tell me I was you're sister!?" I half shouted.

"Because I knew you'd do this Lauren. Now we have a serious-" He tried to say before I cut him off.

"We're finishing this later." I snapped. Then I looked at all the armed men.

"Come on you could at least give me a weapon so I have a chance!" I shouted.

"Why would we do that if we're supposed to kill you?" One of the men asked.

"Well are you at least getting a reward?" I asked.

"Yeah person to kill you gets $100,000." The same man replied.

"100,000!? Only!? I'm a freaking human! I'm worth more than that!" I shouted. The men looked around at each other.

"The woman has a point." One of them said.

"Yeah... maybe we could ask for 1,000,000 or somethin'." Another guy said.

"Enough! Noone's getting a thing for her!"  Came am annoyed woman's voice. It was smooth and Australian.  I turned my head to the right to see a woman with a rocket launcher pointed at all the men.

"Aussie Aussie Aussie!" Mike said raising his fist each time. I glared at him and jabbed him in the stomach.

"Mike!" I scolded. The woman laughed.

"I like this guy Lauren it's fine. Okay moving on, any of you men move and you're all blown up. Got it?"  She replied holding the trigger.  "And any survivors are taken out by my men currently waiting for orders inside. Men you can come out!" She finished as the doors opened and around 20 men with machine guns strolled out.

Okay guys that's that
chapter! Surprising and cool right? Okay I'm gonna go I'm tired comment and vote! Bye my lovlies! ♡♥♡