End

Third person POV

They were all talking and laughing and Skylar decided to date AJ and Lauren stuck with Shane as it turned out they fell asleep in the room they left them in. Everyone was exhausted and sad that Chloe was gone. But they all had happier moods now that everything was over and they could settle down. Even Mike was happy. Although Skylar did turn him down he was fine with it.

^*^Magical Time skip to Five years Later^*^

Everyone had finally gotten married and settled in with their beloveds and Mike had finally found a woman, her name was Cleo she had short brown hair and grey eyes. She was outgoing, bubbly, athletic and happy. Mike had been married to her for two years and they had a 1 year old son named Tobby.

Lauren and Shane had been married four years and had two kids one boy, and one girl. The boy, who was named Joseph, was 3 and the girl, who was named Ashley was 2.

Skylar and AJ had been married four years too and had two boys and one girl. One boy was James and he was 3 then the other boy and girl were identical twins named Xavier and Julia, they were both 2 years old.

Well, that was the end, kinda a happily ever after which isn't that thrilling but it's still cute I think so eh. Okay I hope you liked this book as much as I did! So goodbye my lovelies! Hope you read my other book!
-Jackie ♡♥♡

                          ~ The End ~