The Phone Call

I sat in my favorite grey, soft armchair reading a random article on my phone.

I heard the microwave ding signaling that my milk was done. I slowly pulled myself out of my armchair and trudged over to the kitchen. I opened a cabinet and pulled out the biggest mug. (Which was my favorite mug.) I turned around and opened another cabinet and pulled out a hot chocolate packet. I set both of them down on the counter and opened the microwave and pulled out the milk.

After making my hot chocolate I walked back over to my armchair and sat down curling back up and opening the article back up.

The woman was shot in the forehead and thrown into a nearby trashcan. Detectives are curently searching for clues as to who shot her. Detective Michael Hankins says "We have the culprit in custody and are currently trying to get him to talk. But he has remained silent and has only asked for his lawyer." -

Suddenly my phone started to buzz and showed up with a blocked phone number. I clicked the answer button and lifted the phone to my ear.

"Okay, I have the body where's the drop off spot?" I asked

"Hello, is this er... Poison?"

"Yes sir it is. How may I help you?"

"Ah good, I need you to assassinate someone for me."

"Nah I just figured you wanted to ask me out for icecream and pizza." I said sarcastically, "Allow me to re-frase, who would you like me to kill?"

"The vice-president of the ceramic industry. His name is Shane Anderson. He lives on Lake Anderson, you can guess who owns that. Well, Miss Poison, I believe that's all you need to know, I'll be going now. Goodbye." And then the line went silent.

I sighed, okay I thought at least he gave me the address. I walked over and grabbed the bag I always had ready and went to get dressed.

When I had my pure black, skin-tight, leather clothes on I walked out my front door and climbed into my midnight black Bentley R Type Continental and drove off.

Okay I hope you guys liked that! That's my first chapter I'll update or try to update later today... anyway I'm gonna go so, bye!