You're Back!?

Skylar's POV

Joy and worry filled into the pit of my stomach and I pulled his face closer. His lips crashed into mine and I melted. He hugged onto me and pulled away,

"Skylar, can I tell you a secret?" He asked. I nodded. "I, Alexander Jordan Moony, love you." He finished. My eyes sparkled and I could hear my heart beating. I felt it do backflips and skip a few beats. He pulled me into an even longer kiss and pulled away for a brief second to reply to what he'd said.

"AJ, I love you more." I finished. His smile grew and he crushed his lips on mine kising me again. After about a minute he pulled away to the sound of a scream coming from the other side of the closet door.

"I forgot we were in the middle of a battle..." AJ stammered.  I nodded and he ripped open the door. I gasped looking around at all the bodies lying mutilated on the floor.  I  saw Chloe covered in blood lying lifeless on the ground.

"CHLOE!" I screamed running over and notching an arrow in my bow. I looked at the first person I saw and prepared to shoot but froze.

"Hello sweet-pea." The woman cooed.

"How did you get here..." I asked fear and awe burning in my voice.

"That doesn't matter sweet-pea. But what does matter, is that The Queen of Hearts, Is back." She smirked I spat on her shoe disgusted by her plush,  blood-red lips and long, red, curly hair. I lifted my sleeve.

"You failed to block my magic by the way you son of a bi-" (I won't finish that but you get it lol.) My eyes swirled black and I watched as a new addition was added to my second personality, fangs and blood-red nails grew and I smiled malevolent.

"Ready to die sweet-pea?" I snarled leaping at the "Queen."

Omg I didn't know what I was doing with that but if I had left that with "what are you doing here!?" And never said who it was, do you think you would've been able to guess who it was?  Should I add in more of what I call the "lovey-dovey stuff"? Oh and do you guys want me to make a ch. With Poison and Shane????? Tell meh please! Okay well I'm going to bed, Night my lovelies!!!!
-Jackie ♡♥♡