Shattered

Mike's POV

Did I ever mention that I loved Skylar? Well even if I didn't mention it, I do. And this AJ guy... he wasn't on my good side. But it hurt. My heart felt as if it were made of glass and had been slammed on the ground and stomped on. It felt shattered.  And that just made me angry. We had gotten down to Lauren and Shane and found them um... making out. Ugh I didn't like seeing her with a guy either. But that was different.  She's my sister And I wanted to keep her safe. So as AJ explained himself I walked over to Skylar.

"Hey um, can I talk to you?" I muttered.  I didn't know what I was doing I was full of so much anger and pain I couldn't think straight.

"Oh uh sure." She replied so I pulled her out of the room to a whole other area.

"Okay, um... I don't quite know how, how to word this. So um, forgive me if it takes a while to say." I laughed. She smiled.

"It's fine take as long as you need." She sweetly replied. Just say the truth!  Say, 'I love you.'  It's your best shot! I thought. So I went for that.

"Skylar, I can't explain why, but when I first laid eyes on you, my heart melted. And I can't control myself. I can't try to ignore it because, it hurts to try. My heart is aching to kiss you. It burns in my heart to rest my lips on yours Skylar. And, I know you obviously love this AJ guy and have more of a history with him but, I love you more than he ever could. And I know most people don't believe in love at first sight but, I do. Because it's real. Skylar,  I, I love you." I finished the whole time keeping my eyes locked on hers. She was so beautiful,  I just couldn't resist.  I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers. Surprisingly,  she didn't back away. She didn't tense up, she leaned in. I rested my hands lightly on her hips and pulled her closer. She lifted her hands and then wrapped them around my neck. Then she stopped and pulled away.

"Mike, I-I don't know what to say." She marvelled.

Skylar's POV

My mind raced my heart jumped and squirmed when he spoke and fireworks went off when he kissed me. I didn't know what to think. I felt like squealing with joy. But I loved AJ too. Ugh this was so confusing! How am I supposed to choose which guy to go with!? I felt like breaking down and crying.  It felt like a huge weight was dropped on my shoulders.  But I stayed strong and held back the tears. Which guy should I choose?

Okay obviously that's NOT the end of this book XD that would hurt not only you but me too! XD. Okay so HUGE question, which guy should she date!!!!!??????? Please answer that question! Okay, well goodbye my lovelies! I'm tired and I have to go back to  school tomorrow!  UGH okay so bye lovelies!
-Jackie ♡♥♡