Hospitals and Gun Fire

We drove a little ways to a partially hidden hospital off the rode a bit. When I parked Shane had the audacity to try to scream for help! After I just saved him! I rolled my eyes and smacked him across his cheek.

"I just saved you and you're trying to scream for help!?" I half yelled at him.

"Ow! You witch!" He moaned rubbing his cheek.

"Call me a witch one more time you son of a gun!" I warned holding up my hand. He simply flinched and attempted to lean further back into his seat. I smiled malevolently and turned back around and opened my car door and slipped out.

I walked around the car to his side and opened the door.

"Well, let's not wait for the grass to grow!" I said with a small hint of annoyance.

"Oy! I am currently crippled! Have a bit of patience!" He retorted.

"Now now Shany-wany that's not how you speak to your wife to be!" I chirped with a playful grin. Shane just rolled his eyes and held out his hands for me to help up.

After an awkward minute of trying to find a way to hold him up we set off toward the entrance of the hospital.

When we got inside we found it was empty other than the woman sitting at the front desk.

"Hello Natalie." I greeted in a nice voice.

"Ah miss... Poison... right? I see for once it's not only you! And who's this man here? I thought you never brought your work out." The woman said.

"Well my job was intruded upon by an unwelcomed guest so I didn't get a chance to complete my task." I carefully replied.

"More like you kidnapped me." Shane mumbled.

"Oh shut up would you?" I snapped.

"Okay okay! Can I just get a doctor please?" Shane wined. I sighed

"Yeah sure. Natalie can you get doctor Mcraw?" I asked sweetly.

"Yeah I'll get him."

^*^*^ Magical time skip! ^*^*^

Soon enough Shanes ankle was in a cast and we were hobbling out of the doctor's office. But before we could get too far I heard a mans voice in the lobby of the hospital.

"Have you seen a woman in full black with another guy?" The gruff voice asked. I snuk a peak around the corner, this wasn't the same man that had met us in Shanes office, this man was different,  well cut, perfectly shaped muscles... he looked much better and more well put together than the other man.

"Depends, who's asking?" Natalie asked.

"It's a simple question, answer it." The man warned pointing a gun to Natalie's head.

"Hey! Natalie's cool bro! Leave her alone!" I shouted ripping a gun out of my boot and turning the corner to face the man.

"So.. you're Poison?" The man asked nodding in my direction. I nodded in reply and he continued. "You stole my prey. I would prefer if you gave it to me rather than me have to kill an assassin like myself." He concluded while making hand gestures to go along with what he was saying thus causing himself to swing his pistol around like a madman. I just shook my head.

"So far that's three people this man has hired to assassinate one man. How paranoid is this guy?" I asked while swinging my gun around and purposefuly firing a bullet between the mans feet and causing him to jump back in fear.

"Woah woman! Watch where you shoot that thing!" He yelled.

"Oh, I am. I meant to do that. I can aim a little higher if you would like." I happily replied. The man cringed and gave me an evil eye.

"Does that mean we're gonna have a gun fight then?" He asked. I nodded

"Why not?" I said firing at his left shoulder disabling him from using that arm.

"OUCH! YOU DIDN'T SAY START!" The well cut man yelled.

"Oh... start!" I chirped firing another bullet at him but without aiming. It ended up grazing his side. He fired a panicked bullet at me and hit the wall. He started firing as many bullets as he could at a time and he got very close to hitting me in the... oh wait he didn't get close at all. Gosh he shot Terribly when he was panicked.  I shot him again in his big beautiful right muscle and he went down cradling his arm.

I stifled a laugh.

"Talk about a lame gun fight!" I complained dragging Shane out of the corner he was huddled behind and walking out.