Fiance? What Fiance?

We walked up three flights of stairs, five hallways, and finally to his office door. Surprisingly there wasn't a receptionist guarding his door or playing solitare in attempt to somehow entertain herself/hinself in this silent and boring room.

"Here you go ma'am!" The lady chripped while turning around and walking off.

When she was gone I walked up to the door and turned the handle slowly opening the door and walking in.

"Hello?" Mr. Anderson asked while I opened the door. I stepped in and he gave me a quizzical look.

"Who?-" he gasped,  "Lauren?" He asked.

"Hello Shane. Never thought you'd see your ex again did you? Or well... your workers now think I'm your fiance..." I chuckled.

"What!? Ugh.. why are you here?" He demanded

"Oh Shane,  you know what my job is." I said while pulling my sword out of my bag. He gasped and fell back in his chair.

"Who hired you?" He asked while his eyes filled with fear and brimmed with tears.  I smiled

"Don't know, don't care." I said with an evil smile. I was about to add more to what I said when the window was busted open and a man burst through holding a gun and pointing it at Shane.

"I've been hired to assassinate you mr Shane. Ma'am step away."

"You WHAT!?" I asked in a wave of fury.

"Ma'am please calm down. People get mad at people sometimes and hire-"

"I know what an assassin is! was hired to assassinate him. Not you. So GET OUT!" I half yelled while pointing my sword to the exit. The man only shook his head and pointed the gun at me. I moved my sword to point it at him and grabbed Shane's arm pulled him toward me and then let go and grabbed a bottle out of my bag.

"Fine," I said in an annoyed voice. "Guess you'll have to find him." I threw down a bottle that I had secretly snuk out of my bag and it shattered at the mans feet sending up a bunch of steam and smoke into the air. While that happened I  pulled Shane out of the window, seeing as the floors were short and the ground rose up a little below the second floor, the fall was short and semi painless... for me. Shane on the other hand had been blinded by the tears that had filled his eyes from the bottle of tear gas I had thrown down so he couldn't quite see what he was doing. So when he fell he landed hard on his ankle. There was a loud crack and he cried out in pain. By the time he was crying out in pain I was already lifting him up and running. I noticed we were at the back of the building. Ugh worst spot ever now I have to run all the way around to get to my car! I took a deep breath and sprinted the first two sides of the building.  Then I took a quick break to catch my breath and make sure the man wasn't too close behind. When I was satisfied I started sprinting again. Finally I made it to my car shoved Shane in the backseat threw my bag in the passenger seat quickly hurried into the car closing my door and drove off.
Okay I'm SO sorry that took so long but I had to go places... so yeah anyway I hope you liked that chapter it's 10 PM and I have school tomorrow so I gtg. Anyway next update... I'll try tomorrow if not I don't know... when I get three nice comments and two votes? (Hope I didn't go too far with the two votes thing) okay well, bye!