Idiots... Idiots Everywhere...

The car drive was boring and quiet it took about thirty minutes to get to the factory and when I did I parked in a parking space closest to the door. I stumbled out of my car because my foot got stuck and quickly stood and closed the door.

I strutted up to the front door with my bag slung over my shoulder concealing my sword.

When I got to  the front door a mans arm stopped me from walking in.

"I'm gonna need an Id. or pass ma'am." He said in a slow lazy voice.  I sighed why are people so annoying!?

"Sir," I tried for my best sad scared voice, "I-I'm lost a-and I need help. I was told that my husband was here a-and-" I broke into fake tears. The man patted my back,

"It's okay ma'am, may I ask who your husband is?" He asked in a soft calming voice.  I wiped away the fake, forced tears and looked up.

"Mr. Shane Anderson." The man gave me a quizzical look.

"Mr. Anderson doesn't have a wife. Ma'am," he took a step back, "I'm gonna need to know who you really are." I turned to him and gave him a sinister/playful smile.

"I'm the culprit of your worst nightmares I said as I threw an elbow into his forehead and drove my high-heeled black boot into his knee and he crumpled to the ground and groaned. I crouched down by him and turned his head so he was looking at me.

"You should've let me through. Now, don't move. It'll be more painful if you do. Your knee broke when I drove my heel into it. Now, in..." I looked at my watch, "Say... thirty minutes I should be out. Then, and only then may you call for help." I walked off after saying that.

When I walked inside it was loud and full of laughter and people talking. I looked at my watch again. It was 12:40 ugh lunch break. A woman saw me and walked up to me.

"Hello ma'am!" She said in a bright and happy voice. She was way to energetic.

"Hi." I said simply trying to walk away. She just stepped in front of me again.

"I'm the tour guide.  Is there somewhere specific that you wanted to see?" She asked. I looked down at her. She was really short.

"I would like to see my fiance Shane Anderson." The woman gasped

"He got a fiance!? OMG OMG OMG!!!" I secretly rolled my eyes she was one of those girls.

"Yeah. He did. Anyway I don't know where his office is."

"Hold on I need to text my friends this..." I rolled my eyes.

"Ma'am I don't have much time ple-"

"Just chill a sec. K?" She said.

"Ma'am take me now before I sock you in your throat." She gave me a quizzical look.

"Sock me in the throat? What does that even mean?"I sighed

"It means punch you in the throat." She grabbed her throat.

"Ouch wouldn't that hurt?"

"No of course not it would feel like a pillow tapping you on the throat!" I said sarcastically.

"Oh... it would?" I groaned.

"You're such an airhead." I mumbled

"What?" She asked.

"Nevermind can you just take me to my fiance's office please?" She nodded and we walked off while she trailed on about her friends and a bunch of crap I didn't care about.
Okay that's the end of that chapter... next update... I might decide to do later today or sometime tomorrow. (If I'm in a good mood either of those if not then two votes and two nice comments? Maybe not two votes... one vote and two nice comments.)   :) k I'ma go, feel free to private msg me I like talking to people! So anyway I'm gonna go bai!