Boyfriend!?

"Boyfriend!? Okay I'm just gonna ask a few questions then, where do you live? Have you harmed Lauren in any way? Am I allowed to punch you in the neck for dating her?" Skylar asked. Shane glanced at me.

"Um... not sure if I should answer that, no. And I'm ginna have to say no." Shane replied. Skylar smirked. 

"Good I don't have to murder you. And Lauren what do you mean old/new?" Skylar asked. I smiled.

"I guess I haven't told you about my past have I?" I replied.

"Nope." Skylar said.

¤♥¤ 10 Minutes Later ¤♥¤

After I described my past and Shane and this case Skylar nodded and smiled. 

"The long lost ex." Skylar said signaling to Shane. I laughed.

"Not ex anymore. Anyway we need to drive four hours to my house so... want to come along?" I asked Skylar. She shrugged.

"Sure so long as I get the entire backseat so I can stretch out." She replied.

"Don't mark my seats with your boots and sure." I said, "Come on Hot-shot you're upfront with me." I said lightly tugging Shane's arm while walking to the car.
Okay guys! Really sorry that was SUPER short but I have an evil plan for the next chapter so I'll try to make up for it! As usual leave a comment go ahead and leave a vote too! Share this book with your friends!  I'd be very greatful. Also if you didn't notice I follow everyone who follows me 'cause I feel like I need to. Lol. Okay moving on. I'm gonna leave you with this and I'm gonna go start chapter nine! I hope you guys liked this (extremely short) chapter! Bye!