Ugh... Where am I?

Lauren's POV

We'd been driving for three hours and forty-five minutes and Shane and Skylar's bickering about the music was really starting to get to me.

"No! I don't like Snow Patrol!" Skylar whined.

"Well I don't like Nightwish and I still put up with it for a WHOLE HOUR!" Shane retorted.

"WELL I DON'T CARE!Change the CD!" Skylar snapped.

"Look! Would both of you SHUT UP?!" I snapped at them.

"Sorry." They both mumbled.

"Stultus non idiots cum gustus in musica." I replied in Latin.

"Excuse me!?" Skylar spat. "I have GREAT taste in music." She replied.

"Say that again when you actually like Train. Or Yellowcard." I replied. "Now, we have five minutes left on this little trip so you two sit there and be quiet." I commanded.

~¿~ Five Minutes Later ~¿~

Whee I pulled into my driveway I saw my front door open and a bobby-pin and a few other things laying on the door outside.

"Someone broke into my house." I gasped.

"I guess someone is going to die today." Skylar replied. I only nodded and slipped out of the car unzipping my bag as I walked to the front door. When I got my sword out I slipped inside followed by Skylar. Shane stayed in the car. I motioned for Skylar to look around downstairs while I crept upstairs holding my sword out infront of me.

I walked into my room and saw a man going through my drawers.

"You picked the wrong house to break into buddy." I spat in a murderous voice.

"Oh goodie you're home!" He replied turning around and reveling a sword also.

"Hm. I always enjoy fighting a man with style. But the question is, are you stronger or more deadly than a black mamba?" I asked with a malevolent grin playing at the tips of my lips. I sped at him easily dodging his first swipe and sidestepping his second I took a swipe at him and almost paid for it with a stab to the stomach. I heard a scream and a thud downstairs and we both paused for a moment.

"You have reinforcements!?" I asked annoyed.

"Maybe." He retorted.

"If that was my bestfriend you're going to die." I responded giving him a death stare and carrying on.

"If it wasn't your bestfriend my reinforcements are going to end up as a pile of ashes." The man replied casualy as he blocked and ducked under my elegant and swift swipes. Suddely the mans smile grew if even possible and he smugly spoke.

"Looks like my partner isn't going to end up a pile of ashes then."  I spun around and blocked a swipe from his balde now struggling to fend off two attackers at once. They drove me into the wall and the man's partner knocked my sword to the ground.

"Well done Mike." The first man I was fighting said.

"Thank you Jordan." Mike replied. Then Jordan grabbed my arms and tugged me closer to him.

"Don't scream and your boy in the car here will live to see your death. Do scream and he's shot by our sniper on the roof." He said softly in my ear.

"So either way he dies?" I asked.

"Pretty much. But one way your blond friend lives and you end up with fewer bruises." I looked at him and smiled.

"You don't scare me." I laughed. An evil grin growing on my face.

"Really? And what're you going to do then?" He smugly asked. My eyes twinkled as my playful grin grew on my face. He gave me a confused look and i spat on his shoe. He yelled and backhand slapped me across my right cheek. Not expecting the immediate response I fell to the floor and he kicked me in the side then tugged me up. He grabbed my cheeks in one hand and turned my head so I was looking at him.

"Try that again and I stab your blond friend here woman." He snapped. I laughed and he slapped me again. "Don't you DARE disrespect me woman!" He rose his voice smacking me again and shoving me to the ground. He kicked me in the chin and the world faded to black as I sunk into a world of pain and memories.

{♥} Magical Time Skip {♥}

I woke up with a thundering headache. I let out a groan and sat up. It was a dimly lit room Shane layed in the cell next to me Skylar in the other both comatose. 

"Ugh... where am I?" I groaned.

Muahahahahaha cliff hanger! Don't kill me! XD okay moving on I hope you liked that chapter! The next part is my evil plan I think it might surprise you! (Hopefully it will.) Anyway share this book with your friends! Comment! And the same things I say in every chapter (guess who's lazy and tired right now? XD) vote for this book if you want anyway it's 11 here and I need to sleep so goodnight my lovelies! Bye! ♡