Wait, WHAT!?

"Took you five hours to wake up." Jordan said as I strugggled to stand my head thundering on in agonizing pain.

"Why did you kidnap me? Why did you keep Shane alive? I thought Shane was the target. Where am I?" I demanded. Jordan chuckled.

"Shane? The target!?" He laughed.

"Over my dead body would I set up this huge chase for him." Jordan replied laughing some more.

"What... wait. Were you..." My eyes widened, "You were drawing me in for the kill. I thought you were after Shane... you wanted to kill me!?  Why!?" I asked my jaw slightly dropping. In the dimly lit room I could only see about half of Jordan's face. Which made it even creepier when he smiled.

"Reasons Miss Poison. Reasons." He smugly replied.

"No. Tell me why!" I yelled after him as he strutted out of the room.

The door closed and I was enveloped in darkness. I heard a groan to my right and saw the silhouette of Shane start to move. He groaned and when he tried to stand semi yelped and crumpled back down.

"Shane? Are you okay?" I asked rushing over to the right side of my cell.

"Ugh... I'm bleeding.... they took the bandage off my-" he winced as he moved over. "Ankle. They punched me in the head... I have a black eye too most likely. A bit of blood on my cheek..." he paused. "Maybe I should stop there." He muttered.

"No. Tell me what all they did." I urged.

"Huh fine. They, punched me once in the face back hand slapped my cheek, punched me in the side of my head, kicked me in the side and stepped on my stomach." My eyes widened even though he couldn't see it. "What'd they do to you?" Shane asked as he stifled a groan.

"Smacked me around a few times especially after I spat on his shoe and laughed in his face. Kicked me once in the chin. That knocked me out. And a few times in the side I think. But I can get over that. I'm going to murder them for beating you senseless though." I responded. I heard a muffled laugh and looked over to see Skylar standing at the edge of her cell watching Shane and I.

"All I got was knocked in the head. The dude was HOT though." She replied. I laughed and winced afterward.

"Don't make me laugh my stomach hurts." I softly replied.

Then the door opened. And someone rushed over to our cells keys occasionally jingling.

"All of you to the front of your cells I'm breaking you out." He said through gasps.
End of chapter Muahahahahaha another cliff hanger ish thing I guess XD. Okay check out MissLolz100's book Third Tines a Charm and also BYtheLEGENDARY123's book G.L.A.S.S. because I love both of their books. Anyway, if you have any suggestions for my book please state them and all the other things I say every singlle chapter! (I'm tired again.) Okay well I'm gonna go I'll try to find time to update tomorow but for now, goodbye my lovelies!  ♡♥♡