She's a What?

"Right, we're gonna leave now okay?" She asked. The men she was aiming the rocket launcher at nodded and made no attempt to move. She nodded and turned around. "Right let's go then." She said turning and looking at me. "Oh blimey... you want help with that?" She asked looking at my bullet wound. Suddenly I remembered It and pain washed over me my adrenaline slipping away. I stumbled she reached out and grabbed me.

"Woah there Lauren." She said as Skylar rushed over. Skylar lifted one of my arms around her as I held my other hand to the wound in attempt to slow the bleeding.

"I got her." Skylar replied.

"Thanks." I managed to say. "W-weapons?" I asked looking up at the woman.

"Oh yeah, I have some men getting those now." She said smiling

I nodded and she started walking signaling for us to follow. Skylar helped me hobble along behind her and we had to walk about half way around the building before we came over to about three limos and a bunch of mini vans.

She walked over to the first mini van and opened a door for us to get in. When we had all settled she hopped in and closed the door. She then pulled out her phone and texted something to someone and then looked around at us.

"Right, is everyone okay? Well... other than you Lauren,  I can see that you aren't.  But, no one else got shot right?" She asked.

"Well, I wasn't shot but I need my ankle wrapped or a few pain killers... both would be nice." Shane replied cringing a bit as he moved his foot.

"Okay let me tell my doctor. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself didn't I? My name is Chloe. And I know Lauren and Skylar, who are the rest of you?" She asked looking around. Shane looked up,

"I'm Shane this guy here," he pointed his thumb at Mike, "this is Mike or Lauren's brother." He said. Chloe gave me a surprised look.

"Brother?" She said raising an eyebrow. "I didn't know you had one." I shrugged.

"I didn't either until today. So, I didn't know this was legal for lawyers to do." I said.

"Wait for what's to do?" Mike asked while gawking at Chloe.

"Yeah... I'm not a lawyer anymore... I was fired when they caught me shoplifting. Now I'm a leader of a gang... well, I've been one for a while, but anyway now that's my only job." She finished.

Okay that's the end of this chapter, how do you guys like Chloe? I know the "blimey" thing may be semi stereotypical but... I had to add it in... (#sorrynotsorry.) Anyway, go check out my book Mr Cher! It's Skylar's backstory. ;) I think you guys will like it. Okay moving on, I'm gonna go so bye my lovlies! ♡♥♡