Mansion Mischief

Mike's POV (great now I've done everyone other than Chloe lol)

I stood back and waited for everyone to go in first.  So when everyone was enveloped in the curtain of darkness in the doorway I took a deep breath and walked through. I gasped when I saw a huge mansion the door that I had just walked through was a pure honey oak colored door with a stain glass window with the picture of a blood-red rose falling appart into puzzle pieces. I couldn't help but admire the picture perfect architecture of everything in the house. The stairs stood in front of the door to the left was a luxurious living room complete with a piano, two love seats, one three seater couch, and an armchair. A coffee table was resting in the middle of all of the seating and dark brown carpet layed underneath everything to cushion your feat as you walked. Resting in the right corner of the living room was a bright, lit, fireplace with a few pictures on the mantle and a single lilac in a flower pot.

To the right of the entrance was a hallway that led to the kitchen which had black granite counters and grey tiles. Chloe turned around to us and in a hushed voice quickly explained what was going to happen.

"Right, so one thing I didn't mentioned is that I may have lost the gang to a mafia leader so... there's a secret room that he is yet to have found. I can lead you there but it's on the top floor all the way in the backroom. And it may possibly be gaurded by say... um... fifty armed men? I know, I know  it will be hard but I need back there to get my gang back." My jaw clenched and my fists tightened my nails dug into my skin and I decided it may be better if I didn't cross my arms. I slipped my hands into my pockets and saw a small speck of blood on my right bicep. I wiped it off real quick and heard Lauren's annoyed voice slice through the air in a malevolent whisper.

"That may have been a smart thing to mention Chloe." Her eyes lit up with an agitated fire it almost seemed like the whole stereotype joke bit was going to happen but flipped and not completely fake. Lauren's bullet wound was still covered but I could tell that the pain killer she took was starting to stop. She winced sometimes when she walked and she had a pained expression ever since she had the fit of laughter from the joke she and Chloe had played on us. Seeing her with Shane felt like a weight crushing my heart but I acted nonchalant and pushed it away.

Thinking of her and Shane together made me remember when we were little and used to play in our back yard making plots and promises we would never keep.

"I promise to protect you from all the cootie-carrying, dirt-bags that may want to date you." A younger version of myself said crossing my small fingers over my heart and giving a five year old Lauren a serious nod. We were four years apart and "cooties" were a new-found term to me that I never wanted my little sister to get.

"And I swear to never take you're word for... what was the word?" She asked like the little air-head she was then.

"Granted. It's granted Laury." I whispered.

"For granted." She finished proudly.

I missed those days. They were so easy. Then I remembered when she first started dating. That was a bad time. And when she had to break up with Shane? That was the worst day.

Lauren ran inside with tears welling in her eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong Laury?" I asked with a soft calming voice. She hugged me and cried on my shoulder.

"I had to brake up with Shane! Mom and dad told me to!" She started crying more.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I patted her back and let her cry. Slowly and carefully I lifted her up bridal style and carried her up to her room on the second floor. I put her down on her bed and sat down beside her. She hugged me again and cried on my chest while I patted her back and hugged her back.

"Mike... hello? Earth to Mike?" Skyler asked waving her hand in my face. I snapped out of my flash-backs.

"What? Sorry." I said quickly.

"Are you okay with the plan or not?" Chloe asked.

"Yeah... sure... what's the plan?" I asked. Lauren snickered and winced in pain.

Okay you guys, I hope you liked that! What do you think about Lauren and Mike's past? Should I have more flashbacks? Let me know in the comments. Pm me if you want to add in a character.  I literally just got an evil idea about the Mafia leader! Yoy guys are gonna love it XD Can't wait to add that in. Okay shoutouts  ---> MissLolz100  my best friend ^.^ love her she's pretty much my sister. Go check out her books Third Time's a Charm and It Hurts Doesn't It? (Both of which are werewolf books) okay anyway, it's 10:35 here, I'm tired and I have school tomo
rrow so... bye my lovies! ♡♥♡
-Jackie (yeah that's my name.)