The Plan

Mike's POV (again because I felt like his side of the story needed to be heard more.)

"Okay, don't zone out again please because this is the last time I'm explaining it." Chloe said a little angrily.

"Yeah I won't sorry." I replied hastily. She nodded and began to explain.

"So, Lauren is going to stay back and hidden because she can't foght like this." Chloe pointed at her bullet wound.

"But-" Lauren tried to cut in before Chloe interrupted her.

"No Lauren you are not going to fight. Moving on, Shane is staying back with her. I'm going to give him a gun and he's going to make sure she doesn't get shot again. Because if she does it's gonna be a bad bloody mess." Chloe explained. 

"Okay got that much. And what about you me and Skylar?" I asked impatiently. 

"Okay, we're going to sneak upstairs.  We can't make any noise though okay?" She asked I nodded and she went on. "When we get up to the room we all pull out our normal weapons. If it's not a gun don't holster your gun but hold it in your other hand. If you don't have a gun I'll give you one." I nodded and pulled my gun out of it's holster and un sheathed my sword. Chloe smiled and looked over at Skylar. She was pulling out her bow and holding her hand out to Chloe waiting for a gun.

When Chloe handed her one we set off up the stairs.

Okay guys that was SUPER short (and I'm sorry about that.) But I figured you might want to know what their plan was gonna be. So, should I do Skylar's POV next or Chloe's POV? You guys need to halp meh with dis... lol sorry I'll use proper engrish now :3 anyway I gtg I think I'm about to leave for school. So bai comment and vote on the chapter. If you want you can PM me I don't mind. So good-bye my lovelies!
-Jackie ♡♥♡