37. A huge fight before his tour

*Smack* you heard the front door of your house being closed signing that Harry has left for his tour. 'Do he actually not care anymore?' you thought to yourself as tears kept streaming down your face. Just two hours before, you and Harry got into a big fight which lead to him going on a six months tour without even hugging you goodbye and to be honest nor did you had the strength to face him. It was currently 4:00 a.m and you didn't cared about sleeping anymore. The thoughts of your fight with him kept disturbing you as you just laid on your bed staring at the ceiling.

*2 days later*

Harry's pov:
It's been exactly two days since me and y/n got in a fight and been exactly two days since I got to hear a word from her. I felt so restless and guilty, It was even getting hard for me to understand my own emotions and everything that comes with it. I have a show in 5 minutes and I sat in the green room as I dialled my wife, the love of my life.

She didn't picked up the call so I thought that it's best to leave a voicemail. I took a deep breath before I started...

"Y/n...love..how are you?" *Sniff* "I know this weren't good between me and you before I left on tour but..." my voice cracked as tears started streaming down my cheeks, I controlled myself and grabbed some courage before I spoke again "I miss you.. I miss you babe.. I'm sorry please forgive me I love you..I love you so much" I ended as I covered my face while I cried really hard.

Y/n's pov:

I just landed in London and booked a taxi to the concert hall Harry is performing in tonight.. cause I wanted to see him, meet him and solve these differences between me and him that we had before he left on tour so I thought of surprising him at his show.

I sat in the taxi, checking onto the voicemail I got from Harry. No matter how angry I'm with him, I cannot bother seeing him in pain.

*At the show*

Harry's pov:

I performed two songs from my latest album. I heard the crowd cheering my name as I weekly smiled back. No matter how much I love my fans, right now I just wanted to hold y/n in my arms and say sorry a million times to her if that makes her feel any better.

The show ended as I thanked my audience for being in here tonight when I finally took a look at the crowd. At last my eyes landed on someone I've known for years, even with all the lights flashing on my face I can easily recognised y/n and seeing her there in the crowd, a tear rolled down my cheeks.

She looked straight in my eyes from the crowd and nodded a 'no' signaling me to stop crying while biting her bottom lip as she tried to control herself from stop crying.

I then quickly ran backstage and told a crew member who knew y/n to bring her to my room as I ran towards my room.

****

You opened the door of Harry's room, seeing him standing just two steps away from the door with tears all over his and your face. You couldn't help yourself anymore so you just ran towards him and hugged him for life as he hugged you back tightly.

"I'm sorry baby, please forgive me I will never ever do that again...I'm so sorry please forgive me...these days without you were hard, so hard..I felt as if I've lost the purpose of my life" he said as you gently wiped his tears and grabbed his hand.

"It's okay Harry, I forgive you and I'm sorry too I shouldn't have acted that way" you explained and it was all he needed before attaching his lips with yours as he kissed you passionately, full of love and passion. He held you tightly from your waist as your upper body bent towards the ground due to the passion of your kiss. Your tongues wrestled again eachother and everything felt so fine at that exact moment.

You both pulled away breathless as a chuckled escaped from your lips. "I love you so much y/n" he admitted. "I love you too...Hazza" you said chuckling making him chuckle too.

"Okay I have to leave in an hour, I have my flight" you told him. "what?" He said picking you up bridal style. "You're not going ANYWHERE!, You're staying with me on the tour" he declared. "But..."

"Shh" he shushed you gently placing you on the bed. "I want to cuddle" he said wrapping his arms around you. "I missed this" you told him honestly. "So....?" He said. "Okay I'm not going anywhere" you replied. "Told ya" he said with a wink.

_______________________________
Hey guys!
Do lemme know what you think abt the chapter..I'm Curious to know!

Please do vote, share and Comment

Love each and every one of you! ❤️
*Requests are always open*
Tpwk