23. Teaching Darcy a Lesson

Requested by lynchie92

Harry's pov:
"Okay fine, I'll do that" the policeman said finally agreeing to our plan.

We're at the police station right now requesting a police officer to go to our house and tell our 16 year old daughter, Darcy that we're death, that me and y/n met an accident on our way back home cause we were driving and texting and we died on spot.

Actually in the morning I had a fight with my daughter on the habit of her texting while driving but she defended herself.

"No Dad it's fine! Everyone do that!!" Was what she said so now me and y/n came up with a plan of teaching her a lesson and tell her that it can also cost someone's life.

*At home*
You and Harry hid behind the police car while the officer made his way towards the front door of your house as he knocked.

After a minute or so Darcy finally opened the door but was shocked seeing the policeman instead of you two.

"Yes?" she said to the officer. "Are you Darcy Edward Styles?" the policeman asked her seriously. "Yes, what happened?" Darcy questioned. "Listen Darcy, your parents met an accident on their way back here and unfortunately the doctors couldn't save them".

"WHAT!???" Darcy said shockingly as her eyes widen. "Darcy, your dad Late Mr.Harry Edward Styles was driving and texting so he couldn't see another car coming straight towards him and..." the officer said as darcy fell on her knees.

"NO YOUR LYING!! MY DAD AND MOM ARE NOT DEAD!! HE CAN NEVER TEXT AND DRIVE AND ASK ME ALSO TO NEVER DO THAT!!" Darcy shouted on top of her lungs still not believing the present, which you and Harry actually made up.

"God how will I survive without my parents, oh god oh" she was unable to control herself. "oh my lord I never expected that texting and driving could cause this too!" Darcy said crying really hard.

"EXACTLY!" You and Harry said together, smiling as the two of you made your way towards her, making your daughter to ran towards both of you and hug you for life.

"Dad?? Mom?? You guys are alive?? But this policeman??" You daughter asked confusingly.

"We made up this situation Darcy, we wanted to teach you a lesson about driving and texting" Harry explained.

"I HATE YOU BOTH" Darcy said crying and hugging you both even tighter. "Relax Darcy, we're not death just yet" you said chuckling.

"I swear to God I'm never gonna text and drive again, never ever!" She announced as Harry looked towards you in relief. "That's what we wanted" you and Harry said together.

"Okay Y/N and Harry, I'll have to leave" policeman said as you two thanked him for help you as he made his exit.

"I love you guys" Darcy said as you kissed her forehead. "But promise to never do this again, I felt so lonely for a second, it felt like my world ended" Darcy said as tears won't stop rolling down her cheeks.

"Okay, but you have to promise us to never text while driving" you said. "Never mom, never"

____________________________________
Hey guys!
Thanks for reading my chapter, please do let me know how was it :)

Please do vote, comment and follow me.

Please do tell me if u guys have any requests too!
Love each and every one of you! ❤️
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection