43. He cheats on you

Darcy looked in your eyes as if she was craving for love, hoping that her broken family will get back together again. You felt guilty for breaking your little princess' dream family but there was nothing else you could do.

Flashback to earlier in the day:

You came back from your solo trip to Bali a day earlier than you had to cause you wanted to surprise your family. A family that had a lovely husband and a cute five years old angel. To be honest you had two surprises, one that you are back home early and second...this morning you found out that your pregnant, YES! your pregnant for the second time with Harry's baby. You couldn't wait to tell Harry about it.

Opening the door of your house, you silently started looking for Harry. It was 10:00 a.m. so you knew that Darcy would probably have gone to school. You got near the stairs when you heard moans coming from your bedroom. Without thinking about anything else, you quickly yet silently ran towards your bedroom. You took a deep breath before opening the door to see something you could never expect. Harry was sitting on your bed with a blonde girl, making out. That girl was everything you always have been insecure about. You couldn't help yourself as tears started forming in your eyes. "Harry" you said silently in disbelief as he finally noticed your presence, quickly letting go of that blonde girl. "Y/n.. it's not what it looks like" he said trying to come closer to you as you ran downstairs.

"Y/n" Harry called for you as he came to the living room. "Let me explain" he said. "What you want to explain huh? What's left to be explained!?" You said as tears started welling up in the eyes of his own.

"Harry... I'm done with you" you said making your exit from the front door. You not only exited from his house.. but also from his life, forever.

*3 years later*

Things haven't been easy for you in the past 3 years, you gave birth to identical twin brothers which Harry doesn't even know about. They both looked exactly like Harry, same green eyes, curly hair. When they are close to you, it feels as if your close to Harry. Which makes it easier yet harder to move on.

"Charlie and Adrian, take care of eachother meanwhile me and Darcy will just quickly go and order something for us". You said to your identical twins as they both sat at their favourite restaurant table, the one just near to the window.

You came back noticing a familiar looking person talking to Charlie while holding Adrian in his arms. Both of them looked so happy which was not always the case, usually your twins use to cry their hell out whenever some stranger tries to held them in his/er arms or even try to talk to them.

You got closer to the table as Charlie shouted moma..while pointing towards you in joy and excitement, making the person turn towards you as you noticed it was Harry. His smile quickly faded as soon as he saw you, as he put Adrian down.

"They are your kids?" He asked you. "Yes" you said snappily. "Have you married someone else in the past three years?".."what?? How can you even think like that Harry?" You asked him in disbelief. "So..where did they...oh wait! Were you pregnant when you left me?"

"Yes..I was pregnant when I left you, and that's why I came back earlier to give you..my "family" a surprise but guess what? I got a surprise in return actually" you said air quoting "family" as tears started rolling down your cheeks. "Y/-" Harry tried to say something but suddenly Darcy shouted "Daddy" as she came to hug Harry with literally tears in her eyes. "I've missed you" she said as Harry picked her up with tears in eyes of his own. "I've missed you too darling" he told Darcy while kissing her forehead.

"Why Harry? Why did you did this to us huh?" You said as you couldn't stay stronger anymore. "You know how much it hurts when Charlie and Adrian ask me about their father?" You said sitting down at the coffee table as you grabbed your forehead in frustration.

"Babe.." "DON'T CALL ME THAT!" you warned him. "y/n" he started again. "I'm sorry..I'm so so sorry.. please please forgive me.. I know there is actually no explanation in this world for what I did..but please I can't live without you and my family.. please forgive me y/n.. I'll never ever ever EVER do that again" he apologized kneeling down on the floor next to you.

You took a deep breath trying to think about what to do as Darcy said. "Momma.. please forgive daddy..he won't do.." she tried to think about what Harry actually did but you actually never told her about it. "Whatever he did, he will never do it again..please Momma, forgive daddy" Darcy tried to convince you. "Yes Momma please" both Adrian and Charlie spoke as you weekly smiled back at them before turning your grace towards Harry again.

"Promise me to never do it again" you asked him for a promise. "I'll never do that again y/n" he reassured you. "I forgive you" said you. "I love you babe..I love you so so much" he said hugging you tightly as this time the word 'babe' bought a sweet, genuine smile on your face.

"I love you too" you accepted as you both kissed eachother, making you feel those butterflies in your stomach, the same you felt on the night you two meet, full of love and trust. You both pulled away to have your first family hug, the family that isn't broken anymore.

__________________________________
Hey guys!
That was the longest chapter I've ever wrote hehe... please comment and tell me what you think abt it xx

Please do Vote, Share and Comment

Love each and every one of you! ❤️
*Requests are always open*
Tpwk