21. Darcy gets her first period when she's alone with Harry

Requested by Thatbitch97

Darcy's pov:
I don't know what to do. I felt so ashamed and embarrassed of myself as I saw those red spots on my bedsheet.

"Darcy are you in your room?" I heard my dad as his footsteps approached me. "Dad don't come her....." and the door of my room swung opened. "Darc.." Daddy stopped in his tracks as his eyes landed on the sheets. 'He's gonna hate me now' I thought to myself.

Harry's pov:
I opened the door of my daughter's bedroom as I noticed some red spots on her sheets while Darcy was standing at the corner of her bed, crying.

'My beautiful little pumpkin has become a grown up girl now' I thought to myself smiling widely as I felt so proud of her.

"Dad I...I..um" she felt embarrassed but to be honest there is actually no reason to be embarrassed about. Darcy's cheeks were deep red, same as y/n when first time we talked about periods. "Don't worry Darcy, I'll be right back" I said quickly going to y/n's cupboard in my bedroom to bring the kit for Darcy.

Somehow the most intelligent person I have ever known, my wife knew that Darcy will soon be starting with her periods so she prepared a "First Period Kit" for her before leaving on the trip with her friends and especially told me that if Darcy get her first period in between her trip then give her this box and CLEARLY explain her about periods and tell her that there is nothing to be ashamed about, but explaining my daughter about periods came as a challenge to me.

'Come on Harry she's your daughter! Your little cupcake, you should be comfortable enough to talk to her about everything!' I thought to myself as I came back to Darcy's room with the box in my hand.

The box mainly contained some pads, tampons, chocolates and an instruction paper of how to put on a pad or tampon. "Darcy, Love, here take it and go change quickly we have to talk about something" I spoke giving her the box as I saw that her cheeks were still in the dark red shade. "Aww Darcy there is nothing to be embarrassed about, I'm your father okay, you don't have to be embarrassed about anything in front if me" I said placing my hand on her shoulders as I reassured her. "Okay daddy" she said going to the bathroom, still not looking in my eyes.

She came back to the bedroom while I changed the sheets and was right now sitting on the edge of Darcy's bed as I waited for her. Darcy shyly came and sat next to me, her eyes still down.

"How are feeling now?" I asked her trying to come up with a conversation. "Better daddy" she answered. "Darcy, I'm your best friend okay and you don't actually have to be ashamed of the fact that you got your periods, it's actually a good thing! It's something you should be proud of! I'm so proud of you my pumpkin" I told her honestly as she looked at me with hope. "Thanks daddy, I love you so much, I thought you did hate me" she said hugging me. "why would I hate you? I love you Darcy" I said hugging her back as I gently kissed her forehead. 

"Come on now Darc, get ready we have to go to the mall to bring whatever you did like" I told her as her eyes lit up. "Promise daddy whatever I like?" she asked me in excitement. "Promise".

_____________________________________
Hey guys!
Do tell me ur first period story in the comments section, would love to know.

Please vote, Share and comment

Love each and every one of you ❤️
*Requests are always open*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection