15. He surprises you with the reunion

'what is it' you asked yourself as you curiously bit your nails. You are right now sitting on your bed and letting your curiosity kill you. Harry is on his tour but he called you like an hour ago saying that there is a surprise for you. He looked so excited that it made you nervous. You were thinking what could it be when your phone starting ringing out of nowhere. You saw it's Harry so you quickly picked it up not wanting to waste anymore time.

"Hello" you said through the phone, but instead of a reply you heard the starting music of 'If I could fly', your heart swell up at the music as you pressed your phone harder to your ears. 'Aww he's singing that song for me' you thought to yourself in an awe.

"If I could fly, I'd come right back home to you, I think I might give up everything just ask me too" Harry sang that as your eyes go wet.

"Pay attention I hope that your listening" someone sang that making your eyes go wide. Oh my lord that's Liam!, wow they both are together on the tour! "Liam!" You screamed through the phone as they both tried to control there laughs. They know how big directioner you are, as Liam continued to sing. "Cause I let my guard down, right now I'm completely defenceless".

"For your eyes only, I'll show you my heart
For when you're lonely and forget who you are,
I'm missing half of me when we're apart
Now you know me, for your eyes only
For your eyes only" Harry sang as you just admired his voice.

"I've got scars, even tough it can't always be seen",
"Oml no that's not louis...you guys are together oh my god I can't believe it!!" you said crying your heart out as you couldn't believe they are actually together, you wish Niall was here too and Not mentioning you did thought about Larry for a moment but was taken away as louis continued to sing.
"And pain gets hard, but now you're here and I don't feel a thing".

"Pay attention, I hope that you listen 'cause I let my guard down
Right now I'm completely defenseless".
"NIALL JAMES HORAN!????" YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER?...OML 1D IS TOGETHER OML OML WHAT'S IS ALL THIS?? WHAT'S HAPPENING GUYS??" you asked them almost breathless as you couldn't believe the fact that are finally together, something you wanted since so long, something you live for.

"For your eyes only, I'll show you my heart
For when you're lonely and forget who you are
I'm missing half of me when we're apart
Now you know me, for your eyes only
For your eyes only

I can feel your heart inside of mine, I feel it, I feel it
I've been going out of my mind, I feel it, I feel it
Know that I'm just wasting time
And I hope that you don't run from me."

"Never in a million years Harry Edward styles" you mentioned.

For your eyes only, I'll show you my heart
For when you're lonely and forget who you are
I'm missing half for me when we're apart
Now you know me, for your eyes only
For your eyes only, I'll show you my heart
For when you're lonely and forget who you are
I'm missing half for me when we're apart
Now you know me, for your eyes only
For your eyes only
For your eyes only.

They finished as you cried the hell out of you, you still can't believe what just happened as your happy tears kept falling down your cheeks.

"Does that mean?" You asked them with hope.
"Yes we're getting back together, we're getting back for you, for our fans, directioners, people who supported us no matter what, we always felt important to give them new music, so we're getting back together for them and ofcourse I missed my boys". Harry finished his speech hugging all the boys and the end.

"Best surprise ever".

___________________________________________
Hey guys!
Like I mean if we can imagine everything then why not a reunion? Something I want, we want for so long and we will have it at some point for sure....by the time do let me know if u liked the chapter, I'm really sorry if that sucked.

Love each and every one of you ❤️
*Requests are always open*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection