42. Will she ever love me?

You buried your head deeper in his chest as you two cuddled on your bed. It was currently 12:30 a.m and both of you were just lying on your bed while cuddling with eachother after a long day of taking care of your 3 years old daughter and now when she was finally asleep in her room, you both could finally relax.

You pushed your head up in an order to meet Harry's beautiful eyes but you were actually shocked by the fact that he was silently crying. You quickly cupped his face, wiping his tears.

"What happened baby?" You asked him worriedly. "Y/n, will she ever love me?" He asked. "Who?" you questioned. "Darcy".

*Flashback to earlier in the day*

"Darcy, see what I've bought for you" Harry said revealing a really pretty doll he bought for his three years old daughter. Darcy glanced at Harry for a second but didn't responded. "Darcy.. what happened bab-" he said picking her up as Darcy tried to get rid of his grip. "Hey hey" Harry said trying to find out what's wrong as she kept pulling herself away from his grip. At the end when she couldn't, she started crying and Harry had to let go of her. She then took the cute little doll he bought for her and tossed it in the dustbin.

****

"Who's daddy's little princess?" Harry cutely asked Darcy sitting on the floor next to us, as she ignored him. "Who's my princess?" He asked her again, trying to take her in his secured arms as she quickly crawled to your lap and hid her face in your chest. By the look on Harry's face at the moment you could tell that he was really really hurt by her actions.

*End of flashback*

"Harry, Darcy loves you okay, she loves her daddy more than anything in this world, trust me" you reassured Harry trying to smoothen him. "It doesn't looks like that" he debated in a chocked voice. "Harr-" you got cut off as you heard cries coming from your daughter's room signalling that she's awake. "Go, your daughter needs you" you said releasing your grip around Harry's torso. "She probably needs you y/n" Harry said. "She needs her daddy, she needs you" you wispered in his ears as he got up with a disapproval on his face. You signaled him to go as he left the room.

After a minute or so the whole house went silent again, signalling that Darcy has now stopped crying. Just wanting to make sure that everything is fine you got up heading straight towards Darcy's bedroom as you saw her peacefully sleeping on Harry's shoulders as Harry tapped her back while slowly moving around the room, in an order so that she could sleep peacefully.

"Shh, my baby's sleeping" he wispered to you with the biggest grin on his face. "I told you she needs her daddy" you wispered back pressing a kiss against his cheek.

"The love between father and daughter is forever".

___________________________________
Hey guys!
Please do lemme know ur pov on this chapter.. I'm really curious to know that.

Please dm me and lemme know if u have any requests..I would love to complete them.

Please do Vote, Share and Comment

Love each and every one of you! ❤️
*Last chances to make any request*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection