13. Late night Hangouts with Harry and y/b/f

Requested by princessxangel07
Bella - Your Best Friend

Three of you just got out of the late night club and not even mentioning how heavily drunk you were. It was currently 3:00 a.m. and the you all were walking on the lonely streets of London. To be honest none of you actually cared where you were going.

"Help me! Help me!" Harry shouted suddenly wrapping his arms around you. "What happened hazzy?" You asked him giggling. "Help me y/n I'm blinking every now and then and I can't help it" Harry said seriously somewhat crying as you just giggled. {Three of them are seriously seriously drunk man}

Then suddenly Bella stopped in her tracks holding her stomach as she laughed really hard. "What happenssssss?" Harry asked her. "Was just thinking what if babies really do come from outer space" she said laughing really hard. "Then we won't be able to have the happiest pleasure of life" Harry said looking towards you and winking as you just giggled and you all continued walking.

"Hey!!" Harry said pointing. "See there, A Take Whatever You Want Bin!" Harry said excitedly pointing towards nothing but a dustbin. He and Bella quickly ran towards there ' Take whatever you want bin ' as if they were three.

"Wow" Harry said admiring the garbage inside the dustbin in an awe for no reason. Harry was just going to put his hand in the dirt when you pulled him back, "Harry it's a dustbin!!" you said as he pouted. You laughed at the sight as you cupped his cheeks and kissed him slightly. "Love you babeeee" Harry said cutely when you heard someone sobbing.

Your best friend Bella was crying. "what happened?" You both asked her seriously. "I need a boyfriend, I need someone to love me..." she begged like a three year old kid beg for a new toy. Harry and you giggled a bit before speaking "don't worry you'll have one sooneee" you said reassuring her as she giggled.

The three of you then walked to a distance in an absolute silence. "Y/n" Harry said making you both look at him. "What will you do if I die?" Harry asked you chuckling. "Then I'll steal her and marry her!!" Bella announced not even thinking what she just said. "Remember when we were kids we use to have so much fun" you seriously said to Bella remember those old memories.

"By the way do you know who was y/n crush in school?" Bella said slightly teasing you as you gave her a dead glare. "Who?" Harry asked her curiously. "It was you! Yes you were her crush since she was 3 but never actually had the guts to admit untill high school". Bella said chuckling as you blushed.

'Hope Harry don't remember this till morning otherwise you know he's gonna tease the hell out of you' you thought to yourself as you all countinued walking.

"Nights beautiful"

__________________________________
Hey guys!
please do give ur pov on this chapter and tell me if it sucked, it was hard writing this chapter, sorry if it isn't good enough.

Byee
Love each and every one of you ❤️
*Requests are always open*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection