11. An after period story

"It's finally over". You said to yourself in a relief. You just ended up with your periods and you were glad you did, if you have to mention you hated it and it comes every fucking month like some uninvited irritating guests. And all you wanted to do right now was cry, ofcourse not because you ended up with your periods, you felt guilty and regretful about how bitchy you were with Harry all this time. All he ever did was tried to comfort you, he brought you stuffs you like and all he ever received was a bitchy behaviour from you, you never thanked him for his gifts but to your worst you took out faults in his gift and you treated him as if he murdered you whole family.

But Harry being himself he never even yelled back or said something bad about you instead he still did all the things he possibly could to comfort you and all he got in return was your bitchy behaviour, he comforted you when he could just walk out of that door. You felt really bad about what you did and couldn't help yourself but cry, you just wanted to apologise to him but you had no explanation for your shitty behaviour.

Right now you were in the living room, sitting on your couch while Harry was in the bedroom. You thought that this is the best time to apologise before you let your guiltiness kill you.

You quickly got up from the couch and started walking towards the bedroom you two shared as you tried to remove the tear stains from your cheeks but you couldn't help it.

You opened the door revealing Harry sitting on the bed you two shared with a book in his hand. He looked so peaceful and calm as you just stared at him in an awe. After a minute or two you decided to talk to him so you quickly got in the bed and without saying a word you just wrapped your arms around his torso as you head leaned on his chest. Not even a second later Harry wrapped his arms comfortably around your waist as he continued reading.

"I'm sorry Harry", you said finally breaking the silence "For what babe?" He asked confusingly.
"I'm sorry because all these days, I acted like a bitchy girlfriend, all you ever did was comforted me and all you ever got from me were complains. I'm sorry Harry I know there is actually no explanation for what I did but" you said crying as you buried your face deeper in his chest.

Harry then slightly picked you up and placed you in his lap, "I know babe but it wasn't your fault I understand it and all this time I knew that at the end you will be here in my arms comfortably, cuddling with me, being there for me..I love you y/n and your all mine I know that" Harry said smiling cheekily.

"I'm all yours babe and I love you too my boooobeeee" you said chuckling as he clashed his lips on yours. "But I'm your booobeee" he said cheekily.

No matter what happens, at the end the only truth you'll ever know is that you'll love him till the sun burns in the sky and he's gonna love you till the end of time.

____________________________________
Hey guys!
So that was another chapter by me hope you like it please do let me know.

And also I wanna thank each and every one of you for supporting my book so far, I'm really glad to you all. And yeah please do tell me if there are any kind of changes, requests or ideas for this book:)

Please Vote, Share and Comment!

Love each and every one of you❤️
*Requests are always open*

Next chapter soon!
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection