54. Baby kicked for the first time

"Oh please get these cookies away from me, I can't stop eating them!" You exclaimed, placing yourself on the couch next to Harry, handing him the packet. "Ughh you're getting fat anyways," he said rudely. "What do you mean?" You said smiling. "It's your little seed growing inside me," you said pouting as you tried to grab his cheeks but he pulled away.

"No y/n, I mean seriously you're just eating the whole day!" He snapped back. "What do you mean boy!?" You said standing up. "It's cause I'm craving and that's cause I'm PREGNANT! Do u remember this VACATION GIFT.." you said rubbing your tummy. "Then just stuff your face," he said, leaving.

"What the-" you got cut off by the sudden pain in your belly. "Awoh," you said sitting back down on the couch. "What happened??" Harry said running as he quickly sat next to you, wrapping his arms around your shoulder. "Are you okay??".

"I think the baby kicked" you announced. "What? Really?" He said placing his hands on your tummy trying to feel the sensation again as the baby kicked. "Woah" he said getting down on the floor as he pressed his ears next to your belly. "Hey sweetheart, are you there? I'm daddy, can you hear me?" He said trying to have a conversation with the baby.

"Yeah I mean...." You said flatly, trying to hold back your smile. "Fat or lean, I'm the only wife you're getting". "Oh stop it baby" he grinned, getting back up on the couch. "I was just worried about your health, that's all." He said taking ahold of your hand. "It isn't about that your eating so much, it's that you are eating junk most of the time. That's bad, for you and this sweetheart" he explained. "Yeah, I know," you said, understandably. "And I'm sorry I shouldn't have snapped you like that," he said. "It's fine, I love you". "I love you too babe," he said kissing you. "You and our baby" he added.

----------------------------------
Hey guys!
Why ain't u reading this world & me? 🥺👉👈 it breaks my heart.
Ilysm xx
~AdoreuDirection