5. I fell for someone else (Prank)

So it was another perfect night with your boyfriend of 3 years, Harry. It was around 9 p.m & you both already had dinner & you were currently in the kitchen washing the dishes. It's not like you do it everytime, you both alternately do it.

While you were on the last plate you felt two strong arms being wrapped around your waist. By the sweet vanilla scent you already knew who he was so you turned around to see Harry smiling really widely and cheekily, his cute smile always give you the strength to fell for him all over again. You were about to return the favour with a kiss but you already had some other plan going on. So you became all serious & started.

"Ha..arry..I have something to tell you" you said, Harry looked a bit shocked at first but then 'hmm' in response. You tried not to laugh hard & continued "Harry I meet this boy at the cafe three weeks ago. We started talking & then eventually as the days past by" you said playing with your fingers, "I couldn't help myself but fell for him", with a deep sympathic breath you said, "I fell for him styles".

As you were waiting for his response Harry just turned around walking towards both of yours living room. You couldn't help yourself but laugh at the stupid fact that he actually believed you. But then suddenly Harry turned to face you & you saw a tear rolled down his cheeks. Your heart broke at that sight.

You quickly ran towards him to tell him that it was just a stupid prank but he was fast enough to reach the couch before you could reach him.

You then sat on the couch next to him & quickly wrapped your arms around his torso in order to prevent him from moving anywhere.

"I'm sorry styles, please forgive me, that was just a stupid prank I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings love, please forgive me, I love you cupcake" you said, but that was just not enough so after half an hour of a sorrowful apologize he finally gave in & smiled but that smile quickly turned into a smirk & he took his phone out of his pocket & started typing something. You got a bit confused & when you asked him what he was doing he quickly showed you his phone;
It was a note which says "Silent Treatment For 2 Days". He knows really well YOU HATE IT.

You groaned in response but you already had a dirty plan that was just enough for him to give up and without a second thought you started;)

"Wth styles!" with an angry expression you continued "I actually wanted to have sex right now..I wanted to feel ur thick hard cork inside me right now but u came up with that??"

You took a deep breath in and continued "Anyways I guess I will have to masturbate then see you later harry."

Trying hard not to blush you started walking towards the bedroom you both shared with a "It's okay" look but as you were about to open the door of the bedroom you felt a strong grip on your arm, turning you around & without wasting any second Harry clashed his lips on yours. "I'm sorry.. Daddy" you muttered & well the rest is history;)

_______________________________

Hey guys!
Actually this was the first imagine I actually wrote but was always way to insecure to actually post it. I'm really curious to know ur povs on that.

Vote, Share & Comment
Love each and every one of u! *Requests are always open*
Tpwk❤️

Next chapter soon!

~AdoreuDirection