7. Eyedrop

"I CAN do stuffs on my own Harry!!" you shouted at the top of your voice.

You and Harry were fighting for an hour now and it was the time when it started getting on your nerves. It all started with just a tease. Harry actually teased you that you can't do anything without him. But you knew that was just not the reason. Harry had been distant lately, he hardly even talk to you anymore. You wanted to talk to him about it but never like this.

"Yeah I know Y/N, you can fucking do things on your own it was a fucking joke! He yelled at you. "Its like you don't even understand me anymore" he expressed in a softer but more hurted tone.

"Well I don't understand understand you huh? I'm here every fucking night waiting for you to come back home and what you do in return? You just come home late and without speaking a word to me you just go straight to bed as if I'm not even home" you said and tears started rolling down your cheeks.

After that Harry walk out of the bedroom and got downstairs. You never liked fighting with him and you know he hate it too. You love him but sometimes the things are not that easy. You got on your bed trying not to think about what just happened but you can't help it. You thought its the best for you if you take a nap right now.

6:00 p.m

You woke up feeling much better but then you thought of what just happened before you went for this nap. 'Wait where's Harry?' you thought to yourself as you got out of your bed heading down stairs to look for him. You then saw him sleeping on the couch all curled up. You couldn't help but smile at the cute sight in front of you.

You were admiring his beauty when your eyes landed on your eyedrop. Ugh you groned, your eyes were a little itchy since past few weeks and doctor suggested you to take this eyedrop every day. But the problem was that the eyedrop cause irritation in your eyes and the moment you pour it in your eyes it felt like they were on fire. "Ugh" you said to yourself.

You picked up that eyedrop in your hand trying to figure out if there is anyway you can pour that in your eyes by yourself cause Harry does it everytime for you but you didn't want him to think that you can't do it on your own. You were figuring it out when you heard "Come here I'll pour it for you" Harry said patting on his lap gesturing you to lay on the couch with your head in his lap. You did as he suggested cause to be honest you didn't actually had any other option.

The moment Harry pour a drop you felt that irritation and pain again it actually felt like you lit up your eyes on fire again, you know you have it everyday but that just makes no difference. You couldn't help yourself so you gripped Harry's hand tight as you can while shouting in pain "Stay stay please please ugh my eyes are burning ugh it's hurting harry just stay here".

"Honey I'm here and always be don't worry your eyes will be fine, I'm right here" he said trying to comfort you and just after that your eyes started cooling down.

After a while you slowly opened your eyes to meet his green ones. He leaned in and kissed you slowly but passionately. You both pulled away almost breathless, "I love you Petal and I'll always be here...for you" he said almost in a whisper but enough for you to hear. "And I love you" you said connecting your lips again. "I'm sorry" he said between the kisses.

____________________________
Hey guys!
Please do tell me how was the chapter,
I'm CuRiOuS! :-)

Please vote, share and comment

Love each and every one of
you❤️
*Requests are always open*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection