8. He's in Army and he Surprises You

Requested by lynchie92

You're a normal school teacher. You actually love teaching your subject and your students mean like the world to you. But there is someone who already had stolen your heart, your husband Harry! He is in Army and you love him like anything in this world actually. But him being a soldier and you being a teacher you both hardly get to meet eachother, you both did facetimes whenever you had time but they weren't as good as being in his arms and kissing him every now and then.

It was currently 8:00 a.m and you were actually taking virtual classes. You hate them. They weren't as good as teaching children face to face but you have to deal with it anyway.

"Ma'am" a student said snapping you out of your thoughts. "Yes" you said in response. "Ma'am we have a new member who wants to join this meeting right now, if you allow then I'll add him too" the student said and you got a bit confused cause you can see that all the students were trying to hide there smiles, but never mind it may be one of the students you thought as you said yes.

"Hey Y/N" the new member shouted from the screen making you look at him. Your eyes widen as you saw who he is "Oh my lord...HARRY?!!" you said, "Yes ma'am" Harry chuckled. "Where are you?" you said but you already knew the answer.. of course he is in his military camp. "I don't know it's someone's house I guess but looks like she's a teacher and is busy in taking some virtual classes" he said trying to be confused. "Wait..WHAT??" you said. "Yeah and look there is this picture hanging of me and her in the house too" he said showing the picture of you and him that you hanged in the living room.

You couldn't believe your eyes that he is actually here, it's like you are seeing him after 12 fucking months. "Okay children I'm cancelling the class for now will conduct it afterwards" you said as fast as you could not even bothering if the students heard the full of it as you pressed the hang up button as you rushed towards the living room to see your beautiful husband standing there smiling really widely with his arms wide open gesturing you to come and hug him. You just ran towards him as fast as you could as he took you in a bone crashing hug.

He then slightly lifted you up, tears forming in both of your eyes and he kissed you slowly but passionately. You kissed him back eagerly still not believing the fact that HE'S HOME. "Hm I've missed this" he said pulling away and carefully putting you down. "SURPRISE!" He then said smiling cheekily making you chuckle. "I missed you honey" you said hugging him again. "Missed you too sweet heart".

"Finally home". It doesn't matter if you don't get to see eachother for 12 months, you know this is where you belong. In his arms, forever.

_______________________
Hey guys!
Please do tell me how was the
Chapter..eager to know.
It was a bit different tell me what you think about it:)

Please Vote, Share and Comment

Next chapter soon!

Love each and every one of u!
*Requests are always open*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection