34. Dancing in your kitchen with him

Requested by lynchie92

It was a weekend night as you were sitting on your couch watching a movie while Harry was in the kitchen, preparing the dinner. Harry loves cooking something special for the weekend and you totally adored this habit of him.

"Y/N..Y/N please come to the kitchen baby" you heard Harry calling you as you got up from the couch heading straight towards the kitchen.

"What happened?" You asked him entering the kitchen as Harry suddenly started playing "Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran", which was actually your wedding song on the music player, as a smile creeped on your face.

"Would you like to dance with me Mrs.Styles?" He asked you in his famous British accent, bending a bit as he gestured a hand towards you.  "Just like we did on that precious day" he muttered almost to himself than to you as you nodded your head 'yes', placing your hand on top of his.

He then hold you by your waist as you both started your waltz.

"And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are"

Ed sung as you both looked straight into eachother's eyes, as you kept thinking about the fact that this beautiful person in front of you is yours, truly yours.

The music ended and so did your waltz but you both just stayed in your positions, still staring into eachother's eyes, for a second you both even forgot that you were actually standing in your kitchen and not in some dreamland. "I love you, Mrs. Styles" he said. "I love you too Mr.Styles" you mimicked his famous British accent as you both chuckled.

He then gently attached his lips onto yours as you both kissed eachother, full of love and care. "I will never let you go" you told him honestly. "Please don't ever let go of me" he replied.

"I'm lucky to hav.....wait something is burning" you said sniffing trying the recognise what it is. "THE DINNER!" Harry shouted running straight towards the stove as he turned it off. "My dish" he said pouting like a lost puppy as he tried to make up his already burnt food.

That's why it's said, "Kitchen is not a place to romance in" you said laughing your ass off.

_______________________________
Hey guys!
Please do lemme know how was the chapter, I apologise in advance for my mistakes.

Please do vote, Share and Comment

Love each and every one of you! ❤️
*Requests are always open*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection