56. Being his publicist.

Requested by TitanicLove713

"Tell him already", said Anne. "Yeah y/n, we're with you" Gemma agreed as they both tell you to confess your love for his son/brother. "I can't do this, it's not good for his public image at the moment", you said doing your best job at being his publicist. "Ughh, it's meaningless to fight with you but you see, being so honest towards your job can be harmful sometimes. Anyways, it's your decision at the end, just know we are always with you" Anne said placing her hand above your head as Gemma nodded before they took their leave.

To be honest, there was one other thing that was stopping you from confessing your love for him, to be honest, one of the things that were stopping you to confess your love for him. 1. His behavior towards you since past few days, I mean, you don't know, he has been acting differently towards you & in a not very good way. 2. As that song goes, "I am the groupie and he is the star, I knew all his stories, I knew them by my heart. And I am the fangirl, At the front of the show. Pointing the spotlight, That he didn't know." which could really affect his public image & being a publicist, that's totally against your job.

You let these thoughts crowd you, sitting alone at your work table with a bunch of papers lying on it that listed each and everything Harry had to do in the future few days cause you know being a publicist is never an easy job. You get hate, but you have to do it anyways.

You thought of finally picking up some papers & writing lines Harry has to say at an interview when you heard the door crack open & Harry entered. "Hey" you greeted making him give you a blank stare, more of a mean stare, 'ugh, you hate this Harry'. "What do I have for tomorrow?" he asked directly. "Umm", you gathered yourself. "You have this interview for tomorrow," you said handing him the paper & you saw his crystal green eyes scan the paper. "Throughout the interview, don't forget to be kind & also you need to tease the audience that your new single is about your ex-girlfriend". "I've already had a chat with the interviewer, he's going to ask the questions accordingly," you said. "WHY DO EVERYTHING ALWAYS NEEDS TO BE ABOUT MY EXES? TELL ME YOU LOVE THE WAY PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT EVEN NOW ALL I EVER THINK ABOUT IS HER & YOU WANT TO MAKE ME BELIEVE THAT I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITHOUT HER!" he shouted at the top of his lungs make tears cloud your eyes. "I seriously don't mean anything like that but the thing is that you need to make the audience believe what they want, that's how it works" you tried to explain it calmly. "YOU ARE THE DUMBEST PERSON I'VE EVER SEEN. SERIOUSLY, SOMETIMES I EVEN REGRET HAVING YOU IN MY TEAM". he said storming out of the room, making you whole world go numb. Working for Harry is one of your most favorite things in the world, I know he doesn't like lying to his fans, nor do you like this whole thing but that's how it works, that's the only way to get Harry in the place he wants to be. I'm sorry it hurts, but it is just the way it is & it sucks.

To be continued...

-----------------------------------
Comment & lemme know if you liked it xx
~AdoreuDirection