12. You broke his favourite flower vase

You took a deep breath as you were trying to prepare yourself. 'Harry can be here anytime now' you said to yourself. It was currently 8:30 p.m. and you couldn't forget the events that took place in the morning. You accidentally broke Harry's favorite flower vase he bought from Japan. He always said that this flower vase was his lucky charm and when he got to know that you broke it, he got really angry and after a good half hour yelling he walked out of that door.

You were planning how you gonna apologize when you heard the front door being opened and closed slowly signing that Harry's here. Not even a moment later Harry came to the living room where you were standing. When you saw him you just ran towards him grabbing both of his biceps with your arms, looking straight in his eyes.

"I'm really sorry Haz I didn't mean to do it I swear it was just an accident.." you were apologizing to him when you heard him chuckle slightly. You suddenly released his bieceps as you asked him confusingly "What are you laughing at?".

"Chill babe, I'm not at all angry at you okay..I know it was just a mistake and" he said wrapping his arms around you, "mistakes do happen, it's okay". He said making you exhale in a relief. "You sure?" You then asked him. "Ofcourse baby" he said reassuring you.

You smirked a bit as you started moving closer to him and he started stepping back till his back touched the wall, you then slightly started massaging his dick through his pants. "What are you doing?" He wishpered in your ears. "Trying to make it up to you daddy" you said winking and you countinued to massage his manhood. He then closed his eyes as he threw his head back while moaning slightly.
"ugh-ah" he moaned. "Ugh Y/n please break a flower vase everyday" he said making you chuckle as you kissed him. "Jump" he said as you obeyed him. He then lead you to the bedroom you both share for the rest of the events;)

________________________________
Hey guys!
Well not mentioning I had the idea of this imagine at 3:00 a.m. Lln.
Part 2 of this chapter is coming soon! So stay tuned ;)

Please Vote, Share and Comment

Love each and every one of you ❤️
*Requests are always open*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection