48. Late night baby cares

Requested by Harry-156

"Please stop crying baby!" You pleaded to your four year old girl who has been crying since past one hour. It's 2:00 a.m now and she still can't keep calm. "Baby please!!" you said swinging her in your arms, trying everything that's possible to make her fall asleep. Harry is sleeping peacefully in the next room (after all these loud cries you just wondered how) and you didn't wanted to disturb him.

"Baby if you love mumma then stop crying" you said yet to fail again. "Ahhhh!" You almost screamed letting yourself fall on the floor of your living room with Darcy in your hands, crying and screaming her lungs out as if she has seen some monster. "Baby, please stop this!"  You begged again trying to keep calm but just couldn't help, tears started streaming down your cheeks as well.

"Baby what happened? Why are my angels crying?" Harry said referring to you and your daughter as he made his appearance in the living room . "It's Darcy...no matter how hard I try to cheer her up it's not helping!" You exclaimed, stress can be shown clearly in your voice. "Just relax okay..it's fine, handle her to me and relax yourself okay? I'll take care of our daughter" he said wiping away your tears and protectively holding his four year daughter in his hand. "Are you sure? it's not that easy" you warned him. "Don't worry babe, she's my daughter at the end" he said with a wink as you weakly smiled back, too tired to even let out a chuckle. "I'll be back in a moment" he told you heading towards Darcy's nursery with his crying daughter in his hands, holding her as if she's the most precious and fragile thing in this world (well to Harry, she is). "Wassup baby?" he said cutely, trying to make a conversation with her as they both exited.

*10 minutes later*

Harry literally came back to you just ten minutes later, which actually surprised you. "Did she slept?" you asked him curiously. "Told ya" he said in a dramatic obvious tone making you chuckle slightly, literally your eyes were burning at that moment. "Now it's time to take care of her sweet momma" he said taking a hold of your hand. "The love of my life" he added placing a peck on your knuckles as he lead you to your bedroom. 

"Come baby" he said as you both laid down to your bed as he wrapped his arms around you, giving you all the comfort you needed at the moment. That was the thing.. Harry always knew really well what you needed, and when. "Do you need a head massage?" he asked you. "No baby, I just need you to be here, with me" answered you closing your eyes. "I love you" he said. "Me too" you heard yourself say.

By the way, your the "Best Daddy Ever!"

_________________________________
Hey, can you guys do me a small favor? All of you guys who have a pending request from me, can you please write "I do" in the comments section below? or if you know someone who has a pending request from me..please write "@thisusername does". Please it'll be a great help..wattpad a lot. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

And please lemme know what you think about this chapter in the comments section below, I'm really CuRiouS! I love you guys so much!!

Tpwk 
~AdoreuDirection