31. Daddy, How you and Mommy met?

Requests by lynchie92

You, Harry and your five year old daughter Darcy were all cuddled up on the couch, spending some family time together. Darcy was just a mini version of Harry, green eyes, curls and has the same curiosity to ask and know about everything.

You then noticed something really strange. Darcy was sitting on Harry's lap quietly, deep in her own thoughts. Trust me this was NOT always the case.

You guessed Harry noticed the same thing so he asked her about what happened. "Daddy, how you and mommy met?" She asked all of a sudden making Harry's eyes go wide for a second as you let out a low chuckle.

"Darcy, me and mommy actually met in a sweet accident" Harry said chuckling as thoughts of those happy memories came into his mind.

"It was an evening of a cold December and unfortunately mommy had a bad day at work. Mommy was walking with big piles of papers in her hand and Daddy was walking opposite to mommy.

But instead of walk past her I accidentally stepped onto mommy's shoes making her and the papers in her hand fall on the ground" I finished the story making Darcy chuckle as she was trying to control her laughs.

"What happened Darcy? Why ya laughing so hard?" You asked her. "Cause I know what would have happened next!!" she exclaimed. "What?" You asked her curiously.

"Then you must've got up to yell at daddy but you couldn't resist his green eyes so you kissed daddy" she said jumping from Harry's lap running straight towards her room while laughing really hard making you and Harry burst into laughter.

"She's so cleaver" you commented chuckling. "But it's only the truth" Harry said seriously cupping your cheeks moving closer to you, his eyes just filled with love and nothing else.. "You got up to yell at me but then you couldn't resist my green eyes and you.." he stopped attaching his lips with yours as he kissed you just how he did the first time as butterflies erupted in your stomach the same way they did years ago, when you meet Harry.

"I love you Harry" you said. "I love you too" he replied back.

"I DON'T NEED A YOUNGER BROTHER OR A SISTER MOMMY!!" Darcy shouted from her room chuckling as you both looked at eachother completely shocked.

_________________________________
Hey guys!
How was the chapter? Good enough? Lemme know what you think abt it in the comments section below.

Please do vote, share and Comment

Love each and every one of you! ❤️
*Requests are always open*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection