35. Asthma Attack

Requested by aria23468

It was a cold, lovely winter night as you and Harry were preparing your dinner together. You were working with the flame while Harry was chopping the veggies. To be honest, you were really amazed by his chopping skills.

"I really love your chopping skills" you commented. "Thanks darling" he replied not even looking up as he put all his attention towards the carrot he was chopping onto.

"Oh so you gonna give all your attention to that carrot and not even a bit of your grace to this poor girl?" you said playfully pouting while pointing towards yourself. "oh yeah?" he said chuckling as he came closer to you and kissed your forehead. "Better" you said chuckling as he got back to his chopping board.

Though it was hard to cook your food and not admire Harry all the time, but still you somehow managed to put your attention towards your dinner, when suddenly you started feeling a bit unconscious. It was almost getting hard for you to breath so you fainted on the floor, still in search of air. "Ha.. Harry!"

Harry's pov:

"Ha..Harry" I heard y/n say as she fainted on the floor, holding her chest tightly as she ran out of breath. I quickly ran towards her, kneeling down next to her as I panicked.

It's never been a secret that Y/n had asthma since her childhood but she never actually had an attack like this in front of me.

"Y/n..y/n, are you o..okay??" I asked her panicking. "I'm fine..pl.. please bring my inhaler..it's in my cupboard... Harry quick!" she manages to let it out somehow. "Okay" I said rushing towards her cupboard in our bedroom.

I came back quickly with the inhaler in my hand as I quickly gave it to her before sitting on the floor next to her.

"Relax..relax" she muttered trying to calm me down before giving herself two pumps from the inhaler.

****

After a minute or two you finally calmed down as you got up to see Harry's eyes redden as he was sobbing quietly while looking towards you.

"Hey hey! No need to cry love I'm fine" you reassured him. "You should always have a inhaler in your pocket!" he demanded almost like a mother before hugging you. "Oh yeah? But I don't think I have a pocket in your hoodie" you teased still hugging him as he finally let out a quiet chuckle.

"I'm fine okay? Now let's get back to work" you told him getting up before gesturing a hand towards him for him to get up as he took your hand, but instead of getting up he pushed you back on the floor.

"What?" You asked him confusingly. "I want to cuddle!" He pleaded before wrapping both of his legs around you so that you can't get up.

"But it's a kitchen floor!" you reminded him. "I don't care" he said resting his head in the crook of your neck. "I love you bubba" you told him honestly. "I love you too kitten" he said.

Did someone forgot abt the flame? Oops (~_~;)

__________________________________
Hey guys!
Tommorow! Yes on 24th December (A.k.a louis' bday) my 2nd book "The twist of Imaginations" (A Harry Styles Fanfiction) is getting premiered...I'm so excited yet nervous at the same time.

I really hope you guys enjoy it and show that book your love like you did for this one, and talking abt love our book has now crossed 31k reads and tbh I don't believe a word abt it. Ily guys sm xx

{Sneak peek- The twist of Imaginations is a romantic/mysterious/tragedic fanfiction ;) }

Love each and every one of you! ❤️
*Requests are always open*
Tpwk

~AdoreuDirection