CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

I dedicate this chapter to chxntella, stayghaseinchrist, and wooyoungs_bitchthank you so much for reading this book! I love your comments✨

☾︎

It was Lee, the milktea shop worker. He sat at the other side and glanced at you, giving you a slight smile. You smiled back. Maybe he remembers you so that's why he did that. 

" So, why me?", you asked Seonghwa. You lowered your voice because you think this type of conversation is embarrassing to hear by others. Seonghwa sighed and held your hands. 

" It just happened, Y/N. I think it's heaven's will", Seonghwa answered with a smile. " But loving you is my will". ( quick note: I referenced this line from Sweet Home, it's on Netflix, watch it guys, it's really amazing) 

You blushed and hummed as you rested your head on his shoulders. He slightly flinched at your sudden action. " Father will be home next week, should we tell him about us?", you asked, nervous at this moment. 

Your father is a good man but boyfriends as a topic will never make him happy. 

" It's your decision, Y/N...tell him if you're ready", the prince replied. 

The trip was going smoothly and the two of you finally arrived at the mall. You excitedly stood up while holding Seonghwa's hands. You paid the driver and you noticed, Lee also followed behind. " Uh hi, I remember you. You were also beside me last time but it's a different destination", you said to Lee as the three of you got down. 

Lee smiled. " I know you're creeped out and that's mean", he joked. You awkwardly chuckled. You see Seonghwa crossing his arms while raising a brow. " I go to the same school as you, I'm just irregular because I work. Today, I have a shift at the mall. Our milk tea shop has a stand there too". 

" Ahh I see", you nodded. " Well nice to meet you". He nodded back and went straight inside the mall. 

" You've got a lot of friends, princess", Seonghwa started. You chuckled. 

" No he's not a friend, just an acquaintance", you corrected him. He hummed as he snaked his arms around your waist. You jumped a bit so he removed his arms. " N..No, I'm okay with your gesture, my prince". He smirked and placed his arms back around you. 

" I'm sorry princess, maybe I'm surprising you with so many actions", he apologized. 

" I'm fine with it, my prince", you assured. " Look, wanna go to the essentials shop? I have to buy some facial foams and other stuff that only me can understand". 

" What kind of stuff?". 

" Well, just some stuff", you replied. The two of you entered the shop. You got a basket as he followed you behind. " Want to check around? Tell me if something caughts your eye". He just nodded so you went to the pads and tampons part. 

You got your stuff and some facial products too. You saw Seonghwa looking at the perfume for men section. He got one bottle and sniffed it, making his nose scrunch. You chuckled and shook your head. You also got your brother his own shaving cream.