CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

How are y'all? This an update for y'all, thank you for the continuous support for this story 😊

By the way, if y'all are interested in those horror/thriller/mystery series, I recommend you to watch The Guest on Netflix. It's a korean drama series. It's so good!

THANK YOU ALSO FOR THOSE ENDLESS COMMENTS, THEY'RE HILARIOUS I LOVE READING THEM😍 y'all so lovelyy uwuu

☾︎

" I told him to pee in his pants", Han said, laughing after that. Hongjoong laughed with him while giving each other high five. Seems like the two are enjoying chit-chatting about their high school memories.

" Poor Minho", Hongjoong replied, still laughing. You rolled your eyes as you went to the living room. Seonghwa was there, sitting peacefully on the couch. He just stared at you so you looked down, still nervous.

" So, I was going to ask you about that little trick you've played a while ago", he started. You can notice that he's slightly mad because of his tone.

" If you're going to talk about me and Mingi, it was clearly nothing", you replied. Seonghwa raised a brow, eyeing you up and down as if he's judging you.

" That little friend of yours kissed you. Do you expect me to be okay with that?".

" He confessed okay? And I can't blame him, it's my fault for being so clueless", you tried defending Mingi but Seonghwa is not buying it.

" He shouldn't kiss you just like that. Does he know you're mine?", Seonghwa answered, sounding possessive. You frowned and crossed your arms.

" He didn't mean to do that. He wiped it after that, he knew he was wrong when he did that. Don't do anything to Mingi, he's still my bestfriend".

Seonghwa sighed and clicked his tongue. He stared at you and placed his hand on his chest. " It pained me right here. I told you, there's a bond between us", he said.

" I apologize for being so clueless", you said, fiddling on the hem of your shirt. Seonghwa stood up and kneeled in front of you.

" To be honest, I can't blame your best friend because I did that to you before. I apologize for being so jealous. I can't help it...", Seonghwa said, holding both of your hands while trailing butterfly kisses on your knuckles.

You smiled and sighed. You felt a bit glad that Seonghwa understood the situation. Seonghwa gave you a loving look that made your heart flutter. His duality baffled you. Sometimes, he's the hot boy next door but he's also a softie.

" Thank you for understanding, my prince", you said. Seonghwa nodded and stood up to go to the kitchen. You checked your phone to see latest messages from San and Mingi but turns out there's nothing.

An hour later, Hongjoong and Han were in the living room, watching Netflix while you are sitting on the stairs and Seonghwa taking a bath. You stared at the door as your mind went to various thoughts. The fact that Seonghwa is the first born and needs to be married immediately made you fall into great pressure. It's not like he's forcing you but you felt obliged at the same time.

It's already 9:30 in the evening and you are supposed to sleep but unfortunately, you can't. You know that Seonghwa has powers and you trust him that he can defeat Felix and to add Ylona, she could be an extra help to the Sky Prince.