CHAPTER TWENTY

You raised a brow, seeing Seonghwa smirking at you. " Is everything okay? Do I look funny?", you asked, suddenly becoming conscious on how you look right now.

" No, nothing is wrong actually..", he answered. He looked different today. His eyes were sharp so it kinda creeped you out. He's still smirking at you. It's not the typical smirk that he always does. This one is a creepy smirk.

" You're creeping me out", you said while slowly walking downstairs. Seonghwa is still smirking. He's slowly walking towards you, making you back away from him. " Hey prince, hello? Earth to Seonghwa?".

He's not stopping, he's still walking towards you with a creepy smirk, now a grin. Now you're totally scared so you ran near the knife drawer to defend. What's wrong with him?!

" Let me see what will happen if I finish you, Y/N", Seonghwa said, his voice distorted.

" Seonghwa you're out of your mind!", you yelled. Without a second, he jumped at you, his eyes all black. His hands are around your neck. He is strangling you and he's so strong. " S....seo....Seonghwa!". You kicked him where the sun doesn't shine, making him groan in pain." What's happening to you?! You're trying to kill me!".

" What?!", he suddenly asked but in pure pain. His face is normal again. He's clutching his poor crotch while looking at you with a face full of pain. " Princess!". He winced in pain. " You..you kicked so hard! ".

" Not my fault! You almost killed me!", you yelled, still panicking. Then it came to your senses. " Did Felix possess you?". Seonghwa slowly stood up and regained his composure. He's still in pain.

" I..I apologize", Seonghwa hugged you tightly. " I didn't know, he's too powerful. I wasn't ready, he took control over me! I apologize to my princess!". He kissed you on the forehead.

" You should fight him Seonghwa", you said. " I know you're powerful too and I know you can do it, trust me". Seonghwa looked concerned at you right now as he checked on your neck, looking for marks. He sighed in relief as he saw no signs of strangling marks.

" I apologize, you're hurt", he said. You gave him a reassuring smile as you rubbed your neck. " I'm sorry". He hugged you again and you slowly tapped his back.

" I'm fine now my prince, what happened a while ago just scared me....I thought you're out of your mind, I was about to grab a knife to be honest", you said, making him flinch. You chuckled but gave him a serious look. " Make yourself a stronger prince, we never know how powerful Felix is. What did he do in the past? You said he tried to destroy you once".

" He was just an old servant in our kingdom that time. He's our messenger. To be honest, we were close back then. I know you're surprised to hear it, knowing me as a salty prince. He's responsible but I didn't know that he's hiding something dark", Seonghwa started. " Felix was a dark magic enthusiast. He never told me that he's practicing it until my 21st birthday came. He tried to curse me. The queen fought him. I can't imagine myself getting cursed. The curse of the dark arts. Imagine being powerless and unknown to the kingdom. That would've sent me to ashes, ending my life without being crowned as king".

" So maybe, that's one of the queen's reasons to have Ylona write a story about you. It's not that good to have people know you as a bad prince but knowing it's a moral story, the queen is making you change. Maybe she'll let Ylona write another story about you once you changed", you stated.