CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

Hi my lovelies!! Another update, yayy!! Sad to say, the book is ending soon :')

After this book ends, I'll take a survey for my next book :)

☾︎

Wooyoung ran to San' s room. When he got there, he saw a red-haired guy and a brunette guy which happened to be Hongjoong and Yeosang. " Hello, I supposed that you're Wooyoung", Hongjoong said with a smile.

" Ah yes, I am. I'm San's uhmm....friend", he said, hestitating to say the word. It's not like they're just friends. The fact that he knows what he did to this precious man still haunted him and made him ashamed to even say lover.

" Oh really. Poor guy...", Yeosang said. " Well, we're actually going now. I left some bouquet and some snacks just in case he wakes up. Take care of him".

Hongjoong tapped Wooyoung on the shoulder before leaving. Wooyoung sighed and stared at the peaceful looking guy before him. " Sannie...", he said as he caressed the raven haired guy's hands. " I've always liked everything about you".

Wooyoung sat down and rested his chin on his hand while the other one is still caressing San's hand. He bit his lip and looked down, feeling so guilty. He glanced at San's injured legs. A tear left Wooyoung's eyes so he immediately wiped it.

" But there's one thing...that one favorite thing of mine about you", Wooyoung continued and sniffed afterwards because of the emotions building up inside him. " You're kind-hearted. You never failed to make me smile".

" I thought I was always this straight...until I met you. I questioned myself, my sexuality...everything. At first I was hitting on Y/N but I find you more interesting although I teased you before..", he added.

" And it hurts me that I can't even admit I'm a complete coward and a weakling. I should've stayed strong back there but no, I was useless. I was completely possessed".

" I'm so sorry my Sannie...I did it to you... I'm so sorry", Wooyoung said, his voice broken. He covered his face as he failed to stop the tears flowing down from his eyes. " I know if you're awake you wouldn't forgive me...I know that you were scared that time, it wasn't me. I won't say those nasty things..".

Wooyoung wiped his tears and he felt his eyes hurting from crying so he heaved a sigh and closed his eyes to calm. " I'm so sorry...", he whispered.

" Y...you...", San suddenly said, his voice hoarse and there was a streak of tear from his eyes. Wooyoung was wide eyed and he can't even say a word now. " How dare you...".

The raven haired guy looked so broken and he started crying when he got a clear view of the guy infront of him. It's Wooyoung, the man who hurt him.

" Are you even human?", San spat, glaring at the scared Wooyoung. " I don't care if you were possessed..".

" I...".

" I don't care anymore, Wooyoung. I'm so hurt, I won't be able to join the tournament because of that stupid possession. That was my dream.. ", San said while crying.

" I'm sorry...", Wooyoung held San's hands but San removed Wooyoung's grip from his hand.

" I heard everything you said. I like you too, Wooyoung but I'm scared now. I don't trust you anymore ", San replied, wiping his tears. He stared at his injured legs and sighed and closed his eyes. He couldn't stand looking at those legs that once can perfectly do bullet kicks but now a complete useless one.