CHAPTER THREE

You heaved a weary sigh when you finally got home, a mixture of sweat and raindrops visible on your body. You're just totally creeped out by that guy. Like who in the world claims he's the most hated fictional character? Weird.

You went to the kitchen to have a drink and Hongjoong was there, cooking eggs. You gulped because you know he was going to ask you again. He noticed that you were there so he raised his brow at your appearance. " Who in the world jogs under the rain?", he asked, unamused as he gave you a grimace look. He turned off the stove as he placed the omelette on a plate. " You look hideous. The omelette can't even stand your appearance right now".

" You're so rude, you know that? I went for a jog and--", you said, trying to collect your breath. You're still shocked at that 'Seonghwa' impersonator. But he's not bad enough as an impersonator, looks like he's so into that character. Is he an actor? Maybe he thought I'm a fan.

" And? " Hongjoong asked as he prolonged the A sound at the beginning.

" And it suddenly rained. That's all", you answered. He nodded as he placed the food on the table. " Hmm, smells nice bro, king of eggs".

" I know, later I'll be at the grocery. You watch over the house. Don't break anything, your athlete instincts are kicking in sometimes. Don't try to train without me holding any of your gears. Don't even try to DIY a kick pad holder because I saw you failed that one before and accidentally kicked mom's old porcelain plate", he said, sighing at the memory of you. Sometimes, when you're not at the school gym and no one is holding a kick pad for you, you'll DIY it as if there's a holder but then you missed it and kicked the displayed plates instead.

" Okay big bro", you answered with a chuckle. You ate breakfast first before taking a shower. The memory of the weird guy suddenly hits you again, making you roll your eyes.

You finished showering and took out your phone to check on some notifications. It's 7:00 am now and you bet that San and Mingi are still sleeping at this moment so you left them a message, inviting them to come over to the house later when Hongjoong is at the grocery store so you have some company. You know Hongjoong wouldn't like it but you don't care. They're your buddies.

You sat on the couch and turned on the television to watch some news. Nothing is interesting at all but a headline about the blue magical thing appeared on the screen. So you're not the only one who noticed it. The news claimed it was something related to outer space and the scientists on the screen are working on some kind of hypothesis and theory.

But still, the coincidence of the Seonghwa impersonator and that magical blue flash in the sky is bothering you. It's starting to make you believe that he's the real prince but you know it's weird to think about that. One chapter in that book says that the prince was banished and has a mission to reclaim and inherit the throne. That was also the thing the weird guy was saying a while ago too. You have many but's and maybe's in your head right now.

You keep on thinking about it when Hongjoong cuts you off from the thoughts. " You've been zoning out sis, what's wrong?", he asked as he sat beside you. Wow, so nice bro.
Since when did you call me sis huh?

" Nothing much, just thinking of the Internationals", you answered then he smiled as he ruffled your hair. " Aish, I just brushed my hair!".

" You'll win. I taught you to dream big, Y/N. Good that I have a sister who's an athlete. I'm the only one who's not an athlete in our bloodline", Hongjoong said with a chuckle. Yes, he's not an athlete but a music producer. That's his work after he graduated. He and his best friends, Yunho and Jongho are producers too. You kinda miss his best friends since they're really sweet and every time they visit the house, they never forget to buy your favourite snacks.

" I know bro but still, you're the best....even you're rude sometimes", you said, making him laugh. " By the way, when are Yunho and Jongho visiting? I miss them, they're like my older brothers too!".

" They're busy, maybe next week Wednesday? We have a schedule, you wanna come to the studio?", he said. You're excited again. You wanted to be at the studio and watch how they produce music. You think your brother is cool and you idolize him so much.

" Yes! Absolutely! Thank you Joongie!", you chirped and hugged him tightly. He hugged you back before going to the bathroom to take a bath.

You opened your phone and saw three messages. 2 from Mingi and 1 from San. You smiled as you opened it. Mingi said that he'll bring snacks while San said that he already bought some new dresses for you. Sweet. Mingi also sent a voice message right now.

" See you later Lil pad, San bought you dresses. Don't be fooled, I also bought you some", he said on the voice mail and you laughed. You thank them both. Looks like they're planning to have you on a fashion show later with those new dresses.

" Y/N, I'll go now. Remember what I said to you a while ago, hope it didn't go out from your right ear", Hongjoong said.

" Woah, you showered so fast", you gave him an amused look. " Your perfume is so strong, ew". You covered your nose because of the strong aroma of the perfume.

" Bye, take care of the house while I'm gone", he reminded you. " Don't do anything stupid". You gave him an impassive 'yeah' making him glare at you for 5 seconds.

" All right!" you faked a smile. At this moment, you don't even know why you're feeling exhausted. Maybe it's the hardcore training and running away from the weird guy. Minutes later, the door opened and you jumped from your seat. You looked behind you but there was no one there, just the door slightly opened. You closed it, locking it afterwards. " Gosh Joong, you're old."

As you are on your way upstairs, you heard a chuckle that made you stop in your tracks.

" Hello, Y/N."

☾︎

Hope you guys enjoyed it!!